Dearest Cocoa and Rosie, what a beautiful pair of siblings you are! You are absolutely gorgeous young Devon Rex kitties with that curly fur and the sweet faces with the long curly white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photographs with us! You are adorable in every one of them, and how well your love for each other and your delight with life comes through. I wish I could reach through the screen and over to wherever you are in Ontario to pet you both. I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrents will pet you for me .

And what delightful Purrrsonalities you have! You are both quite playful and full of energy. You enjoy chasing your foam balls and toy mice as well as each other. You are also very affectionate and keep close to your Purrrsons and each other. You both love getting extra cuddles, and Cocoa, you've even mastered the art of jumping onto Meowmie's shoulders and nuzzling her face! Rosie, you've been trying that too, but neither of you really needs to do anything for extra cuddles or play time. You do love your food, too, don't you. You have healthy appetites, dining 4 times a day! You enjoy traveling up north with your family and love watching nature from your cat trees and window ledges. You both and your dear Purrrents all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Cocoa and Rosie, on being chosen today's Cats of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrents and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.