Dearest Fluff Puszek, what a beautiful Polish kitty you are! Your name is perfect for you, as you are fluffy indeed! Your luxurious fur looks so soft, with those gorgeous black and white Tuxedo colors, with brown and orange highlights showing in the sunlight. And what a sweet face you have with those lovely big golden eyes. Thank you for sharing all those terrific photographs with us! I wish I could reach through the screen and across the ocean to Ciecierzyce, Lubusz Voivodeship, Poland to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved person will pet you for me .

And what a delightful story you have to tell! You and your kitten siblings were safely born in the closet, where your mother cat decided to give birth. You have a wonderful home where you play outside and you lounge under the gazebo and you get up on your dear person's knees and fall asleep. You are calm and very friendly, lazy and fun. Your personality is half and half - sometimes you're a loving cat and want attention, and sometimes you are more independent. You and your dear person love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Fluff, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear person and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.