Oh my gosh, it's Honey Bee, THE Honey Bee!!! I clicked on your video, and as I was hoping, it was you! Several weeks ago my husband sent me a link to a YouTube video featuring the most beautiful, amazing, inspirational blind kitty! Just as it did the first time I viewed it, your video brings tears to my eyes, happy tears! And now, knowing the full story behind your rescue, your incredible journey to your forever home, my heart is doubly warmed! God bless your wonderful family for their dedication to rescuing deserving, disabled pets, for rescuing you, bringing you all the way to the U.S. from Fiji, understanding so well "that special needs pets are just as wonderful and worthwhile as other pets!" What a rags to riches, happy new beginning tale is yours, sweet Honey Bee! As others have said, your indomitable spirit, your ability to enjoy and relish life to its fullest, despite your blindness, in an inspiration to us all! You and your humans are all heroes in my book! And good lucky with those plush toys! I'll be keeping an eye out!

Thanks to your family for sharing your beautiful self, your heart warming story, your heart melting photos and video with us! It was truly a privilege, having the chance to honor you here today! And of course I "liked" you on FB! You're a treasure, Honey Bee, and all lucky enough to cross your path, on or off the trail, are truly blessed (especially your family)! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight (yet another, hehe), enjoying a nice hike (if weather permits), being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Honey Bee, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!