Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
I should have taken two boxes and marched right up to the checkout. I love raspberries, 2 for $1.00 must have been the price for whatever was there before. There's no way they could have been that cheap unless they were just about to go bad and Meijer wanted to move them out quickly. They sometimes discount their produce if it's "borderline". I look at it even if it's in the discount area, though- sometimes I can still use it right away and it will be okay. The people at Meijer are nice and just might have let me buy them at that price, even if it wasn't their intent to sell the raspberries out quickly.

Karen, does your supermarket carry the Amy's Kitchen brand of soups? If they don't - Meijer and Trader Joe's around here do. I will check the ingredients for you. My brother got me started on Amy's because their products don't have all the chemicals and gunk that Campbell's soup does.
Aww, you should bought 2 - raspberries freeze really well!

I will have to see if they have Amy's Kitchen next time I am there ... almost every kind of prepared soups I have ever encountered have canola oil or even "canola and/or some other oil." Or coconut oil or beans, and I'm allergic to them, too.