Thread: Calvin 9-2-2014

Hybrid View

Dearest Jen and Charlie, I am so sorry to learn of the passing of your loving and beloved Calvin. How good that he was able to leave from home with you talking to him. He is a beautiful cat and lived a long, happy life with you. Now he is it the Bridge, whole and healthy again, a glorious Angel with his former Purrrson and many other friends, waiting to welcome you Home.. One Fine Day.

May your precious memories and keepsakes help to bring you comfort. Thank you so much for taking him in after his previous owner left for the Bridge.

Sweet Calvin, rest in peace. Please send some purrs down to the hearts of your dear Jen and Charlie, reminding them that love is eternal and you are together always.

God bless you all.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

I'm so sorry about your precious old timer Calvin. He was very well loved.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Handsome Calvin

Calvin was a lucky boy to be able to find a loving home after his first person passed away. I am sure this handsome lad is having a grand time connecting with those family and mates who were waiting for him across the Rainbow Bridge. May Calvin's spirit and memories of him get you through this sad time.