Hi there, VERY special Nellah, aka "fluff muffin!" A very happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet baby girl! What a gorgeous MC girl you are, Nellah! You're a ringer for my girl, Mollie! No big surprise to learn that the deal was sealed, that you captured your human's heart, on Mother's Day! You're every fur mom's dream child! And while I know how difficult it was for your mommy to share you, it's clear she did what was best for all, healing a wounded heart (your heartbroken daddy) and wounded spirit (Nellah). And after all, while she may not be with you in body each and every day, forever and always you and she will be family!

Great thanks to your mommy for sharing your beautiful self, your inspirational story and all of those heart melting pics with us, sweetheart! Meeting you has truly made my day! You are one very special girl, Nellah, and so very worthy of your extra special Sunday honors!

Hope you and your daddy and sibbie Tripawd are enjoying a very a happy, extra special day of celebration, sweetheart, and here's to many, many more wonderful years of shared love for you and both of your families! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Nellah!