Thread: Admiral Applesauce and Colonel Crumpet pics!

Hybrid View

They are the cutest kitten-officers ever! Gentle one-finger pets to the Admiral and the Colonel! I'd like to think that when Cassie was a kitten, before I adopted her, she looked like Colonel Crumpet does now.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Omigosh, these two babies are so totally adorable!!!!! What a couple of lovies!

Could Admiral Applesauce be a Cerebellar Hypoplasia boy? That is a neurological disorder affecting balance and coordination so the cat is something of a wobbler when it comes to getting around and performing specific tasks. I have two CH boys myself.

They need to live in a somewhat controlled environment, but otherwise they are as healthy and long-lived as any other cats.

Pat
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Hi Pat! CH has definitely crossed my mind. If he does have CH it's VERY mild...he doesn't wobble or bobble or totter around...he just walks slowly, with his legs splayed out some. I'll try to get a video of him walking...it's just hard because when a person is near all he wants is to be in their arms! (especially if he has just eaten and is crusted in food-goo!!)

Edit: I got a video, give me a few minutes to upload!

Phoobucket has crashed on my upload repeatedly, so I am trying youtube now. >.<

Here's the video! It's really shaky at first because I didn't realize it was recording, I thought it started around the time I started talking. Oops.

http://youtu.be/cxYdRmIUw0A

He's adorable! Look at his lil backside! I love when he gets to the arm of the sofa and kind of stops ... like ... "What do I do now?" Big prayers for wee Admiral Applesauce and I will go light a candle for him right now.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hmmm, hard to say. As you said, if it is CH, it's very mild.

Please keep us posted!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery