Thread: Simba, the dog who started it all.

Hybrid View

Kay, I am so sorry - a heart pet is like no other. Sweet Simba - he could not have had a better, more loving home...he had heaven on earth with you.

I'm sending gentle hugs and I hope, in time, that memories will bring more smiles and fewer tears.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Sending you cyber hugs, Kay. Losing a friend is never easy, and Simba was a unique, special friend in so many ways.

The highs and lows you describe are all a part of the grieving process. I am so sorry you have to work through this; but as I often say, the hardest part of our pets is that their life span is so much shorter than ours. Thank you for making this tough decision, for your dear Simba.

Blog Entries
    Kfamr, I am so sorry to read of Simba's passing. (((HUGS))) What a wonderful life Simba had with you. I know what you mean about him being your heart dog. It is that special one that comes along, a once in a life time & remains in your heart forever.
    The frost is on the pumpkin & I've been BOO'D by two pet talk ghosts.
    Thank you Fritz & Cassiesmom

Grieve not, nor speak of me with tears,
    but laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you.
    I loved you so...T'was Heaven here with you.

So sorry for your loss Kay. Simba was one of the first dogs I remember when I came to Pet Talk.
    Yes, he made you what you are today. He will live forever in your heart.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

So sorry to hear about Simba. He will always be with you in your heart.
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Simba is a PT legend, never to be forgotten. Sending massive hugs Kay xxx.

Rest easy Simba. If you see my big red girl on the flip side send my love.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Simba was one of the first dogs I fell in love with through cyber-space when I joined this forum. I always came back to see the pictures of him and his siblings and hear the stories of their adventures.

Even though I already knew of Simba's passing, I still got LES as I read your words. I feel your pain. I am so sorry.

RIP Simba
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am so sorry for your loss of Simba
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)