Thread: Ruby-the lady is a tramp- pictures of her collection in #12

Hybrid View

Ruby's loot

Can you believe what that little girl did?
    I saw with my own eyes that she brought in her human brother's swim shorts.......

Sweet Ruby - congratulations to you on being chosen as COTD. You are such a lovely lady and most deserving of the honor. We loved your photos and story. You do indeed look like a princess . Your brother Vinnie is quite a handsome lad too! Best wishes to both of you and your wonderful, loving family. May you be blessed with many wonderful and happy years together.

Thanks Barbara for posting those adorable photos of proud Ruby with her loot!
    I love that most of her treasures are bigger than her, I can just imagine her trying to squeeze through the cat door with that big pony and then sitting proudly to say "Look what I brought you!"

The photo of her and Vinnie cuddled up together is just adorable.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Look! It is beautiful Ruby, the master criminal! Of course Ruby, we have been introduced to your angel face and wicked ways before. We locked up our valuables a long time ago. You just can't be too careful.
    I am sorry that I missed sending you congratulations on your big day, but with a bit of luck the party is still going on. Congratulations!