Thread: Beautiful Birthday-Girl Bandit!

Hybrid View

Concatulations dearest Bandit. I wish you many many more happy years with your family.

Bandit what a lovely lady you are!!!

You do indeed, look younger than your years. I would never have guessed you were 19!!! What fun adventures you must have had. Hopefully you will have many many more!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a treasure indeed.

Congratulations, sweet Bandit, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're a beauty Bandit!!! Happy Birthday and congrats on being COTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Beautiful Bandit!

Hi Bandit! Happy Cat of the Day! We're honored to have the chance to celebrate the life of one truly beautiful kitty, and congratulate you on your MOST impressive milestone...19 wonderful years of life...Happy Birthday! What a gorgeous senior girl you are, Bandit! I can hardly believe you're 19 years young! You look so youthful, everything about you glows, your looks and your spirit! And oh, just look at that impeccably groomed, long and fluffy coat! You may be a senior, but it's clear you still have a whole bunch of living and loving to do, many more happy birthday celebrations yet to come! What a wonderful best friend your family has in you, Bandit, how blessed they have been, knowing your unconditional love and companionship these many years! You're a treasure!Hope you're enjoying an extra special, love filled day, sweetheart...so much to celebrate! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Bandit, our extra special and most deserving, birthday girl Cat of a Lifetime!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~