Thread: My Major

Hybrid View

I have seen old threads of Major. I am so sorry for your loss, especially since it is so preventable. Rest easy, Major. You were a very loved pooch.

Oh, our deepest condolences for you and your whole family. You're in our prayers.
    I've Been Frosted

I remember you and Major. I'm so sorry for your loss. It is so painful to lose a great friend & companion like Major.
    My condolences to you & your family at this sad time. Rest In Peace now sweet boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I am so sorry for your loss. Such a tragic way to lose a beloved member of the family.
    ((((HUGS))))
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

My heart is breaking~

Tears are falling for you and for your beautiful Labbie boy, Major. I do remember you and your precious Major. I can't begin to imagine the pain and sadness you're feeling right now. It's hard enough to lose a beloved doggie to age, an illness. But to lose one so suddenly and tragically, to learn of his passing the way you did, far from home, unable to say "goodbye," is something no pet parent should have to experience. I wish there was something I could say to help ease your pain, but I know there are none. But I do know, after reading your heart wrenching words, after looking at those beautiful photos of Major so happy, that he knew with his very last breath how much you loved him. He was your dream come true, and for 10 wonderful years you and he shared the most special of bonds. He even proved to the doubters that he was more than worthy of being a full fledged member of the family, and he earned their love and respect too. He left this earth so loved, and he took that love with him to the Rainbow Bridge, to hold tight until you and he are together again. Please know that so many of us are hurting with you and care, truly care. Thank you for posting those pictures of Major. He was one beautiful boy, and so lucky to have had you as his mom. (((hugs))) Sandra and Star the Lab.

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~