Hi Tanner! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a beautiful, fluffy, "peachy keen," (thanks Cassiesmom) kitty you are! Your photo spread has me in meltdown mode! I'm so very sorry to hear of your great loss, the passing of your furry sibling, precious brother Toby. All of us here know how heartbreaking such a loss is, not lonely for the humans, but for the furry family members as well. But I have faith that you and your soon to be brother will become the best of buds, and that with his help your heart will begin to heal, and no doubt you will be the bestest of big bros! On a lighter note, I laughed out loud, reading of your culinary preferences, as well at your need to be "blown dry" each morning...What a goofer! Yes, you truly are one extra special boy, Tanner, and your mommy so very lucky to have a beautiful, a sweet and loving best friend and devoted companion, in you! Thanks for ending my day with a BIG smile, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special day, being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tanner!