Thread: Wolfy's PT Debut-Story #26

Hybrid View

Well, you are quite the looker Wolfy! I can't believe I almost missed these. Tell your mom to keep you under lock and key, I can be dangerous when I want something Tell her to watch out this Saturday, I'll be over in that area .

About the mixed breed, could he possibly be have papillon in him?? I don't have much experience with Poms but Papillons have bigger ears if I recall and I used to babysit one when his owners went away. Either way, I hope he is working out for you and you two have many happy years!

ETA: Nevermind my stupidity about Papillons but I guess they're say he's a mix because Poms don't normally come in Brindle? He could just be one of those dogs that got the most of one breed...Poms. My guess would be Chi if anything. It does happen that way. After having a mostly "beagle" Puggle, I know.

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Well, you are quite the looker Wolfy! I can't believe I almost missed these. Tell your mom to keep you under lock and key, I can be dangerous when I want something Tell her to watch out this Saturday, I'll be over in that area .

About the mixed breed, could he possibly be have papillon in him?? I don't have much experience with Poms but Papillons have bigger ears if I recall and I used to babysit one when his owners went away. Either way, I hope he is working out for you and you two have many happy years!

ETA: Nevermind my stupidity about Papillons but I guess they're say he's a mix because Poms don't normally come in Brindle? He could just be one of those dogs that got the most of one breed...Poms. My guess would be Chi if anything. It does happen that way. After having a mostly "beagle" Puggle, I know.
    I thought Pap too, with those ears and the hair tufts in them. It really doesn't matter to me tho - he's purebred lovebug! Under breed info for Poms, it does list brindle as one of the colors - I just had never seen one before. Sparky was Shih Tzu/Pom, but he looked 100% Tzu.

You gonna be anywhere in central DE? If you have the time and inclination, perhaps we could meet somewhere.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I thought Pap too, with those ears and the hair tufts in them. It really doesn't matter to me tho - he's purebred lovebug! Under breed info for Poms, it does list brindle as one of the colors - I just had never seen one before. Sparky was Shih Tzu/Pom, but he looked 100% Tzu.

You gonna be anywhere in central DE? If you have the time and inclination, perhaps we could meet somewhere.
    Whatever he is, he's adorable!

I'm going to be in South Jersey, literally across the bridge from Christiana, DE (I am pretty sure that's the city I'm thinking of), however, I will be busy. I would definitely love to meet if you ever want to! We can try to have a little PT meeting set up for East Coasters (PA, NJ, NY, & DE?) I'm old enough to drive now, so it's much easier to get to those LOL.

What a fantastic story for the first chapter of the saga. I'm with you all the way----I really think your two furfriends saw you were lonely all alone and they decided to get involved and help you find another friend. What a wonderful gift and Wolfie looks gorgeous, love the colours, wait till the sun shines down on him, bet he'll sparkle.

I hope the two of you have a long happy life bringing each other love and fun times. Never will understand how anyone can give up a dog, something I could never do no matter what problem I was facing. Must say this time I think it was meant to be--

Don't forget chapter two---
    Asiel

I've been frosted--- thank you Cassie'smom

I've been Boo'd----

Congratulations! He is such a beautiful little dog. It sounds like he was meant to be with you.