He's my special little boy we have a strong bond, I talk to him and he responds with a meow all the time and he loves to lay down next to me and whenever I'm feeling down he sits next to me and looks at me in the eyes as if to say "I'm here." I'm so happy that he survived. He's so precious and so photogenic; he loves to take pictures and always poses for me. He's the tiniest out of all our cats but so precious wouldn't trade him for anything in this world!
Hello, most handsome Nemo! You are dressed for success in your tabby stripes and white mitten-paws! I like your sweet face and your long white whiskers too! I agree with MoonandBean - you have a purr-fect "M" on your forehead How wonderful that your person was able to step in and help you after you were born. Maybe that is why you have such a strong bond. How wonderful that you and your person exchange such love and joy each day! I see another kitty's pretty white paws in the last picture too. I hope all the kitties at your house are having a wonderful day of playing, napping, looking out the windows and being LOVED! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Nemo!