Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fluffy Samwise

Former User Guest

Fluffy Samwise

Sam, I would just love to give you a rub, your fur looks so nice and soft. You sound a lot like our Casper
    I hope you'll get a bellyrub today and some extra treats too, after all, you deserve them!
    Enjoy your day sweetie.

CONGRATULATIONS SAM THE MAN!!!

its easy to see that samwise is soooo loved.....and to look at him is surely to love him! congratulations to the cotd!

Shoulder rides: so you like to be on top of it all -like my Filou. And you certainly picked the right family as cats get very old there.
    I wish you a good day watching the fish (but just having cat treats) and chasing the laserpointer

Lots of kisses and belly-rubs for our COTD , Samwise !!

You B E A U T E O W !
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Samwise

I love your fur, Samwise! You are a beauty! I love it how your fur loks like a swirl of black and white. Your Mommy is right, you are a special kitty. I hope you recieve many special things on your special day! Congratulations on Cat of the Day!
    Britt, Floppsy, Lady, Sally, Kelsey, Mooka, Bubbles, & Popcorn

Handsome boy!!!!

Oh, what a strikingly handsome boy you are Samwise!! That is one incredibly beautiful, plush coat you have! But those eyes!!! Oh, those gorgeous golden eyes are mesmerizing! Funny thing, Samwise, my Oliver loves shoulder rides too!! Then all of us kitty lovers know how you felines love to observe the world from on high!! (Except when you're enjoying a good belly rub!) You are one gorgeous. sweet, boy, dear Samwise! It is my great honor to congratulate you on pawing off with "top cat" honors this Monday!! Your family must be so proud of their special boy!!Yay, Samwise, Cat of the Day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wow!! Your purr-ents sure take good care of their cats. Samwise, you are one handsome fella. Are you always poking your nose where it shouldn't be like your Hobbit namesake? Enjoy your day!

Congratulations Samwise! Your beautiful picture made me smile this morning... You are everything anyone could want in a kitty, not only are you handsome and fluffy but also a good listener who enjoys belly rubs!

Hi GoodLook'in....

...Hi Samwise..what a beauty you are!!!!
    You might have a little "Turkish Van" hiden in your blood!!!! Those eyes...that coat..do you like the water????
    My Turkish Van, Mr. B. is buff/white & looks like tatsxx11's Mr, B. They are such a loving & devoted breed...sounds just like you. A Star!!!!
    Thanks to your human parents for rescuing you & your sister, and sharing you with us today.
    Congrates on COTD today!!!

The Gang: NoNoNicky, Millie, Benson(Mr. B), Emma & Minnie-Me.

WOW What a beauty!! Love that stunning black and white fur. You rock Samwise!!! Congrats for being our Kitty Cat of the Day sweetheart!!

What a handsome cat! It seems your parents like to name their pets after The Lord of the Rings...or maybe that's just my imagination...but Samwise and Strider makes me think so! Gorgeous cat!

Super Samwise!

I have to agree with Smokey the Elder, that your Guardians must be wonderful to have Slider live to such a good age. That speaks of dedicated cat ownership and love. samwise enjoy the day and get lots of treats and pets! Super Samwise COTD!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Stay warm and handsome, Samwise!!!! I don't blame you one bit for avoiding the cold wind in the winter!!!!

Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!!!