Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My precious cat Koko

Hybrid View

((((HUGS))))) Barbiecat. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

our condolences. You will be in our prayers, he had a good, long life with you!
    I've Been Frosted

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    our condolences. You will be in our prayers, he had a good, long life with you!
    Thank you so much; it was a long life, but selfishly I wanted even more. I doubt I will ever love any future cats as much as I did my sweet Koko.
    Barbara

I know what you're going through as we lost our Max yesterday. We have to let ourselves grieve and mourn for our lost loved one, but also take joy in the fact that we had them as long as we did. No words can make it hurt less so I won't even try, but I'll say a prayer for you and your Koko and remember you in my thoughts.

I am very sorry for the loss of your precious Koko. I know it hurts a lot, I have been through it twice.

I am so very sorry. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love him, on the loss of your darling Koko. May your precious memories help to bring you comfort and peace. What a wonderful long life you and he have shared!

He is a beautiful Angel now, strong and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, where he will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day. Love never dies, and you and he are together always.

Last edited by phesina; 05-13-2013 at 09:00 AM.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Dear Barb,

It is with a heavy heart that I read this about your dear Koko. I know he was your kitty and how much he was loved. All I can say is cry your eyes out until you can't cry anymore, then think of the good life you gave him and how many kitties will never know what it is to be loved the way Koko was loved. It took courage to do what was right for Koko and know he is pain free. Give Nugget an extra hug and know you are in my thoughts.

My Grace recently had rabies and feline distemper shots and something is terribly amiss. A week after the shots she is now blind, can barely walk and having great difficulty standing. I think it is because of this she is barely eating and drinking. She is also having accidents on the floor and doesn't seem to be able to make it to her litter box. I am holding onto hope but the reality is I think she is in the dying process and it is heart wrenching to watch.

If you have an extra prayer, Grace could sure use one.
    Glenn

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by phesina View Post
    I am so very sorry. Deepest sympathy to you and all who love him, on the loss of your darling Koko. May your precious memories help to bring you comfort and peace. What a wonderful long life you and he have shared!

He is a beautiful Angel now, strong and healthy again at the Rainbow Bridge, where he will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day. Love never dies, and you and he are together always.

Thank you for your kind words, it hurts so much to think I will never be able to hold him and comfort him again, at least not in this lifetime.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by mbsmum View Post
    I am very sorry for the loss of your precious Koko. I know it hurts a lot, I have been through it twice.
    Thank you for your wishes, this is the very first pet I have ever had to do this to, and he was my very best buddy, so it is very sad for me to finally end our relationship in this way.

Quote Originally Posted by renopithicus View Post
    I know what you're going through as we lost our Max yesterday. We have to let ourselves grieve and mourn for our lost loved one, but also take joy in the fact that we had them as long as we did. No words can make it hurt less so I won't even try, but I'll say a prayer for you and your Koko and remember you in my thoughts.
    I am SO very sorry for your loss too; I know I did everything I could for him over the years, but having to make that last decision was so terrible, yet I knew there was no other option. How sad for both of us.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by renopithicus View Post
    I am so sorry you have to go through this also; my first time ever having to put a friend down like this.

Barbiecat, I am so sorry to hear that your handsome Meezer Koko has gone to the Rainbow Bridge after 18 wonderful years with you.
    I know how much it hurts to have to say goodbye to a heart cat after having them be a part of your life for so long.
    I had to say goodbye to my cat Samantha after 20 years with her, I didn't start to feel better until I added my Meezers Milly & Izzy to my family to fill the empty space she left when she was gone.
    Sending hugs your way.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

I am so sorry to hear of the loss of your precious KOKO, I wish there was something i could say to comfort you in this very difficult and sad time in your life, it is one of the most horrible things we as pet owners have to go through,they are part of our family, we love them so much, my heart aches for you, i too have lost two kitties over two years apart and it was devastating, i still cry for them ,but i know they were loved so much for the time i had them, it is the only comfort i can feel, i hope in time you will come to be in that place, we never forget them, and our hearts ache forever.

Koko was blessed to have such a loving meowmie and he will be at peace now at the RAINBOW BRIDGE, with all the other PT members furbabies including my Ash and Ellie-mae who will be there to greet Koko , love and hugs to you at this sad time.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Barbiecat, I am so sorry to hear that your handsome Meezer Koko has gone to the Rainbow Bridge after 18 wonderful years with you.
    I know how much it hurts to have to say goodbye to a heart cat after having them be a part of your life for so long.
    I had to say goodbye to my cat Samantha after 20 years with her, I didn't start to feel better until I added my Meezers Milly & Izzy to my family to fill the empty space she left when she was gone.
    Sending hugs your way.
    Thank you. As a Meezer Mom yourself, you know how hard it is to lose one. I do have to get another kitty for my 4 yr old Tortie to have as company when I am gone during the day, but I don't know when that will be. Thank you for your kindness.

Koko

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Sending hugs your way.
    Thank you so much.