Thread: Random thoughts

Hybrid View

Dear Spring Semester,

I am so glad you are almost over! From my calculations, I will get at least an A- in Public Speaking, an B+/A- in Geology (the most obnoxious class I've ever taken), and an B in General Biology II with the potential of getting either a C+/B- in Math I still have my math final but hopefully I'll wind up with a B!

This week has been HELL with my practicals, Geo and Bio Finals but I passed all of them with a B- and higher, so take that!

It's an amazing feeling to know I am actually succeeding as a Science major with a 3.6 GPA overall!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Spring Semester,

I am so glad you are almost over! From my calculations, I will get at least an A- in Public Speaking, an B+/A- in Geology (the most obnoxious class I've ever taken), and an B in General Biology II with the potential of getting either a C+/B- in Math I still have my math final but hopefully I'll wind up with a B!

This week has been HELL with my practicals, Geo and Bio Finals but I passed all of them with a B- and higher, so take that!

It's an amazing feeling to know I am actually succeeding as a Science major with a 3.6 GPA overall!
    Good job!
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Dear Spring Semester,

Well done! You should feel very proud of yourself!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery