Thread: If this is Thursday, this must be spring #525...

Hybrid View

Yep, the young hoomans have been trained by Lady, so Angel is going to have a tough time training them.

As far as energy goes, Angel had a 1 mile walk yesterday morning, and she was still a ball of energy, so we might be taking you up on that 10K offer, QoP.

In the meantime, there's tea and chinese at the bar, I'm just going to sit on the couch and guard my ears against a certain rambunctious ear nibbler.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Angel is adorable! And she is a PUPPY? She is gonna be a BIG girl!

Thanks for rescuing this sweetie from the shelter!

Just a good ol' coffee for me with cream. I brought a packet of Xylitol, best sweetener yet! A sugar taken from...hardwood!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Angel is adorable! And she is a PUPPY? She is gonna be a BIG girl!

Thanks for rescuing this sweetie from the shelter!

Just a good ol' coffee for me with cream. I brought a packet of Xylitol, best sweetener yet! A sugar taken from...hardwood!

There is some debate as to her age, she may or may not be full grown at this point. But regardless, in our family, we tend to call dogs "pup" no matter how old or big they get!
    I've Been Frosted

Angel you are beautiful!

Welcome to the family of Pet Talk. You had no idea did you Angel, that you have so many aunts, uncles, and cousins - who all love you to bits. It will be fun to watch you grow up! Be gentle on those ears now!

ORC - no you do not have to train Angel!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    As far as energy goes, Angel had a 1 mile walk yesterday morning, and she was still a ball of energy, so we might be taking you up on that 10K offer, QoP.
    I'm game to take her any time. Long Easter weekend so I'm planning on doing 20K, maybe that'll tire out the little sweetheart!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

I used to enjoy running, several ankle and back injuries ago...
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Hey, maybe roller-skates! Less joint impact, and she can tow you! (Just kidding, we are not encouraging pulling on the leash!)
    I've Been Frosted