Thread: Yay to Jeffery Jay!!

Hybrid View

Jeffery Jay, you're such a handsome boy. I'm so glad that both you and your sister were rescued after you were both thrown outside. I have a real soft spot for orange male cats and it sounds like you have a wonderful personality. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazyaboutkatz View Post
    Jeffery Jay, you're such a handsome boy. I'm so glad that both you and your sister were rescued after you were both thrown outside. I have a real soft spot for orange male cats and it sounds like you have a wonderful personality. Congrats on being COTD!!!
    Jeffery says thank you for your comments and for viewing his pictures today!(:

Yay Jeffrey Jay!

Hi there Jeffrey Jay! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!

Aren't you the hunky-handsome orange man, and looking so fetching in your outerwear! And I too couldn't help but be smitten by that sweet smile! How nice that you are able to enjoy the outdoors, the fresh air and sunshine, safely! Unfortunately my kids never took the harness, but happily enjoy their large screened in porch with a full view of the bird feeder!

What a happy beginning, Cinderfella/Cinderrella tale is yours and your sisters, Jeffrey Jay! After such a sad, cruel start at life you're finally living the forever dream-life you truly deserve, your sister too, and we're so grateful to your families for welcoming you two home and into their hearts! But as we love to say here, it is the humans who are the luckiest of all, having a beautiful, sweet, loving best friend for life in you!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, beautiful boy! I hope you're well into a very happy day of celebration, being treated to all your big, beautiful heart desires, and more!
    Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Jeffrey Jay, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~