Thanks everyone! We didn't get to all the questions but they answered the ones we did VERY thoroughly. Randi, I will need to send you the audio file, as there was too much for me to take notes on! Amy, they said Thundershirts are iffy for cats, they either work okay or are disastrous, it depends on the cat in question. But they would first try a Feliway diffuser and see if that will help ...

Laura, of Miss Caramella, they both recommended a "hygenic trim" around her backside, to make it easier to keep clean, and were actually concerned about her biting her own tail - I will email you the audio file as well, okay? They said it was more serious, from the sound of it, than just playing like it sounds like Pearl is doing, Tracy! They talked extensively about the ages kittens learn ceratin things, especially bottle babies, which was interesting.

They were very nice and talked a lot about the questions we did get to, and I even threw in Frito Feet at the end, and got an interesting answer (We only had a minute of time left)!