Thread: Gun control discussion

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    Thank you for making my point about concealed carry. I do not know how many firearms are within my range on any given day. And I think that is a terrible shame. And morally wrong..

You being harmed by a person with a concealed carry permit is almost a zero probability event.

You being harmed by someone with a vehicle is almost a statistical certainty.

However, you rail and gnash your teeth about the near-zero probability event, and blithely ignore the statistically certain event?

Then you have the gall to accuse another person of using no logic?
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    You being harmed by a person with a concealed carry permit is almost a zero probability event.

You being harmed by someone with a vehicle is almost a statistical certainty.

However, you rail and gnash your teeth about the near-zero probability event, and blithely ignore the statistically certain event?

Then you have the gall to accuse another person of using no logic?
    Logically, you are more likely to encounter a mass murder in a gun free zone.

Logically, gun crimes occur more in areas with high gun restrictions.

Logically, more gun crimes occur in high population areas.

Logically you are safer in sparse population areas with few firearm restrictions.

Common link with mass shootings, what drugs where they taking?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/the-giant...ook-reporting/

ETA: Logic matters very little if at all to those who live in fear. I know people who refuse to ride a bus without a helmet.
    Last edited by blue; 01-09-2013 at 05:20 AM.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.