Thread: Oh Jazzy!!!

Hybrid View

Jazzy, you sure a adorable. I'm glad that you picked out your family that day and now you're in a very loving and caring forever home. I've heard that the Sphynx breed is very playful and high energy so it doesn't surprise me that you're a very active little girl. Congrats on being COTD!!!

Jazzy Jazzy!!!

Hi Jazzy! Happy Cat of the Day to you! I'll never get over the unique beauty, the preciousness, of the Sphynx, and you sweetheart are one fine representative of your beautiful breed! As Freedom has said, you know JUST what you want out of life, and might I add, your human more than willing to serve it up! Who could deny your spunky, spirited, people loving self anything??? What a wonderful addition to your family you are, Jazzy! Your human, your Sphynx sibby, are so very lucky to have a best friend, a loving companion in YOU!
    Hope you and your fur sib are enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day bash, sweetheart! You sure deserve it!
    Lots of love, cuddles and *smoochies* to you, beautiful Jazzy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jazzy, What a lovely girl you are! In that first photo you look as if you're made of porcelain--very pretty. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!