Part of it is that Ori is a little piggy. I cut back on the amount of soup I was giving her and Aurora and Ori would lick the bowl clean then go eat Pua's food. She's lazy too, never liked to play like the others or only rarely. Partly my fault for not being more hands on but she never liked going out for walks, should have made her do it more anyway. Some chance she might have still been getting milk from her mom too. Mom's will let the babies suckle forever. Couldn't tell since they don't "bag up" with milk like dogs or cats. The nipples themselves just looked bigger is all. Maybe just luck of the draw on genetics too. My friend was always pointing out she was heavier than other babies of her age even when she was little.

The conservation center has indoor/outdoor enclosures so being less climate controlled should help, she'll get time to climb trees and help out as an education ambassador while there. Once the boy joins the group maybe she'll get some exercise being chased around, ha.

You can't really tell but in the last shot Pua is sitting on the root ball of a fallen tree.