Thread: Joey the yorkshire terrier

Joey the yorkshire terrier

Joey looks so adorable,, i imagine he smells really nice too.

He sounds like a wonderful companion.

Careful of those stairs though !!!
    I shall be rich and famous as soon as i invent a device for stabbing people in the face over the internet

Adorable Joey!

Oh, be still my heart! What a precious little man you are, Joey! That sweet face of yours, those HUGE, soulful brown eyes, could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! And your gorgeous, silky coat...could it be any more shiny?
    I think you just might be the most loved pup on the planet, Joey, and understandably so! Who could resist loving a pup as devoted, as loving as you!
    You and your proud person grew up together, sharing the good times and bad, and it's clear she has a best friend and furry soul mate for life in you, and you in her! How lucky she is to have been blessed with a "1st" as special as you, sweetheart! You're a beauty inside and out, and SO very deserving of the title Dog of the Day, EVERY day!
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Wishing for you and your Mom a very special day of celebration, and many, many more happy, love filled years together!
    Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Joey!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi there Joey! How clever you are to show your mum what you want from her -- you have her very well trained Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!
    Lilith Cherry
    "
    "Love never claims, it ever gives. Love ever suffers, never resents, never revenges itself." -Mahatma Gandhi

Blog Entries

Joey

Awww, little Joey! It was love at first sight. It's easy to see how wee Joey could make any day brighter, he's a magnificent DOTD!! Hope Joey and his peeps enjoy the day, peace and love

Hello, Joey. Happy DOTD to you! You are a real cutie, and such a loving little guy. Enjoy your Dog Of The Day!

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    Joey - you are such a cute little guy - and VERY smart too since you know all the names of your toys. I can tell that you are very loved - and maybe just a LITTLE bit spoiled - right?? We here in Delaware hope that you are having an extra special day today, and enjoying being PT's very special DOTD. Myndi and Sparky are sending out special woofs and tail wags just for you!.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Aww, you're a little cutie Joey!!! Congrats on being DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Joey!

OMG - Joey is a perfect lil' diamond - lol!