Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wish Me Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13 View Post
    Thanks guys. I'm super excited about my interview tomorrow... just gotta figure out how I'm getting there . It's a 30 minute 20 something mile drive and my car is low on gas. So wish me luck on that too
    Any neighbor you could convince to pay you for some yard work? It's that time of year when lots needs to be done, and you can earn yourself some gas money just to be safe!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Any neighbor you could convince to pay you for some yard work? It's that time of year when lots needs to be done, and you can earn yourself some gas money just to be safe!
    I'm not really the yardworking type, Karen haha. I might try to call my grandparents and see if they can loan me $20. Hopefully I'll get the job and then can pay them back
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Good luck Bri!!!! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Today's the day! I'm excited, but a little nervous. This is my 5th or 6th job interview I've ever had. I have a good feeling about this one though, so maybe it's the one. I have one more class 2:10-3:25, then my interview is at 4:30. I'll update with how it went when I get home later
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan

Hope it went well!

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

I love the kennel, everyone that works there is super friendly. The owners were very nice and I think my interview went really well. She said she'd call me and touch base next week, so hoping for good news!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan