I read an entry on this website titled "Sniffly Nose Cat" the author had a cat with the same problem as Nanu. Constant sneezing and slug size snot rockets. My rescued kitty must have contracted feline herpes as well and never recovered from the symptoms. It was 10 months of hell before your website provided the answer.

ORBAX

I asked my vet to prescribe them and he gladly did. 30 days taking one 22.7mg Orbax pill per day and she is CURED! Don't hesitate at the cost, $4/pill. Your kitty will no longer sneeze, cough, hack & choke. She's even sweeter as I'm sure she had a chronic sinus headache to go along with the infection.

THANK YOU to brettloveskittiez for aiming me in the right direction and thank you to her mom, the vet who suggested the new drug to her

As an aside, Nanu is an 8 pound Egyptian Mau who was a year and a half old when she received her dosages. She was rescued through EMRO the Egyptian Mau Rescue Organization and may well be one of the last kitties to escape Cairo. She came to me after I lost my dear Bastet who I personally rescued on a trip to Cairo in 1997. Check out their website, without the SPCA conditions for our pets would be....well, just read some of the stories. They tell it all.

Nanu & Linda