Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any couponers here?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by aTailOf2Kitties View Post
    I clip coupons and have a friend I swap some with, but I'm not all obsessive about it. I don't need more than 1 or 2 of anything. Those TV shows drive me nuts. I'm waiting for one of the next hoarding shows to be about extreme couponers who are proud of their house full of stuff they'll never use but can't get to the stove or refrigerator to cook it
    LOL! That's funny! I met a lady today and she considers herself to be somewhat of an ex-extream couponer. She said the excessive purchases, even if they were free, were putting a strain on her marriage. They were running out of room and so she dialed it back a lot. She gave me some good tips. Told me about a store that takes competitor coupons stacked with thier own and I didn't know that. Makes sense now when they talk about big overages to spend on fresh fruits and veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by beeniesmom View Post
    LOL! That's funny! I met a lady today and she considers herself to be somewhat of an ex-extream couponer. She said the excessive purchases, even if they were free, were putting a strain on her marriage. They were running out of room and so she dialed it back a lot. She gave me some good tips. Told me about a store that takes competitor coupons stacked with thier own and I didn't know that. Makes sense now when they talk about big overages to spend on fresh fruits and veggies.
    OH yeah some of the people on that show are NUTS. that show is actually under a lot of fire right now because they've been busted using fraudulent coupons.

One of the couponing sites I follow always says Only buy enough to get you through until the next sale. sales rotate on a 6-8 week schedule so if tomorrow I went out and fruit snacks were on sale I would buy enough to get me through for 6-8 weeks when they will go on sale for the cheapest amount again. that way you don't have a house full of stuff you won't have enough time in your lifetime to use (no one needs 200 sticks of deodorant) but you will have enough to get you through to the next sale and the stockpile would come in handy in case of emergency. like if we were snowed in for a few days and couldn't go out and buy food we would be OK because we have enough to get us through for a few weeks downstairs. With all the crazy weather and natural disasters that have been going on lately I do feel a bit better having a stash of non perishable food to rely on JUST in case

most stores will take a manufacturers coupon and a store coupon together. I don't often find many store coupons to stack with but BJ's is a great place to use this. they have the best price on paper goods and they send out a coupon book every month with store coupons and you can stack them with manufacturer coupons and the store coupons are usually pretty high value so it's AWESOME

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

I love Bj's for the same reason! Yes, they are the best when it comes to diaper, toilet paper and paper towel!
    So today I went to walmart and they finally had the Vaseline hand lotion back in stock for 97 cents. I got 4.
    I had 4 $1 off coupons so they were free plus a few cents for overage.

Publix had a great sale just for today and tomorrow all Kellogs cereal is 50% off. I printed a $5 off 5 boxes last night and got 5 boxes of fruit loops for 90 cents each. They also had those frozen box veggies bogo so I got 10 plus used coupons. I like the brussel sprouts in butter.
    Karen, did you ever find the got2b coupon?

Karen, did you ever find the got2b coupon?
    No, I just went through every RedPlum insert I have and didn't see any, sorry. Now that I looked back, I realized I got the paper the week before, just not that week, as there were no useful coupons for me, sorry. Got my weeks confuzzled.

Have you seen this? http://coupons.redplum.com/offers/de...on&SubHostId=2 Maybe you can find them there?
    I've Been Frosted

Beeniesmom I found 5 of the Got2b coupons for you, pm your address and I will send them. I will let you know if I need any in return...thanks...
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

Quote Originally Posted by caseysmom View Post
    Beeniesmom I found 5 of the Got2b coupons for you, pm your address and I will send them. I will let you know if I need any in return...thanks...
    Wow, I just saw this. I didn't get email notification of a reply. I hope you still have the q's. If you need anything let me know!

I got 2 copies paper yesterday for the coupons, now does anyone want any of the ones I'm not gonna use? Like pet food and pet supplies, I know there was a Pampers one, and any cleaning supplies other than the Bounty coupons. (It had Bounty, my pudding, my frosted mimi wheats cereal, and Ivory soap coupons) so was worth the $2 per paper I had to spend.
    I've Been Frosted

Got some free welches sparklers at target this am.
    2 off target coupon printable plus 1 dollar off coupons.com printable coupon made them free plus 50 cents overage. Got 2 because that was the limit. Any good deals this week?

Went to Walgreens yesterday and got some snickers eggs for .25 each.
    They are on sale 4 for $3. I had 4 $1 off 2 products.
    I got 8 eggs and paid $2. Hubby loves snickers so I am making him a little treat basket.

Any good deal ladies? I thought I'd get some free toothbrushes too at walgreens but it turns out the coupon I had wasn't for the product they sell.

Karen, do you want my scott, cosy shack q's?

Karen, do you want my scott, cosy shack q's?

Ooooh, if you're sure you're not gonna use them, that would be great! The Cozy Shack rice pudding is the only Karen-safe one around, so I tend to keep it on hand the way some people eat yoghurt!
    I've Been Frosted

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    I can use dog food coupons - Cesar Canine Cuisine Entrees. I have a couple right now for BOGO, and that's what Sparky eats. I pay 70 cents per little one serving size trays at Walmart, so any savings helps.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    I can use dog food coupons - Cesar Canine Cuisine Entrees. I have a couple right now for BOGO, and that's what Sparky eats. I pay 70 cents per little one serving size trays at Walmart, so any savings helps.
    I noticed they had these at sams...sorry I didn't notice the price...
    don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die....

I have been frosted!

Thanks Kfamr for the signature!

had a pretty good shopping day today

Robbed CVS again lol.

I bought Brian a bunch of his body wash (I think 6 bottles) and then some body wash for Hannah, crystal light, chex mix, mr clean magic erasers, lysol wipes (the 80 count ones that are regularly over $6 each were on 2 for $5), a couple of the snickers eggs and a bag of hershey chocolate eggs. I had $19 in ECB from last week to use as well as coupons. I saved $55.28 and the amount I paid out of pocket was $7.42 lol

with all my grocery shopping and everything done I spent $128.52 and I saved $142.13

LOL and now I'm looking over my receipt and they spelled pistachios PASTICHIOS lol

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com