Thread: Badly behaving cats, all the sudden

Hybrid View

All is quiet right now

The two cats are sitting in the living room, pouting. They must just hate having collars on! I have put collars on them in the past, so they know what it feels like to wear one. Maybe the aroma is getting to them. I surely hope so! The true test will be tomorrow and the next day, etc. etc. I will re-soak or soak another set of collars every few days. This just HAS to work. I have the collars put on nice and tightly so they don't slip down and into their mouths.

Juni is rubbing her furry face on my face right now. She does have an odd odor about her from her collar. Oh well. Odd to me, but just right for her!

Fingers crossed.

Spring is right around the corner, I hope.

The things our pets put us through, eh? Hope the collars keep working!
    I've Been Frosted

Oh well

Even though we had a quiet night, just now Juni went after Lucy the black cat. Go figure. I put Juni behind closed doors to ease the situation a little. Chloe cleared out when she heard the hissing etc. so she too, is all worked into a lather. I noticed less of the hissing this time, but I was hoping for a cease fire and white flag waving, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyone want a cat named Juni-get-down?

I've been reading this thread and I can feel your frustration. I'll never understand how cats that used to get along very well will all of a sudden hate each other and just want to fight all of the time. Pearl and Storm used to be inseperable and they always cuddled together. Now they fight with each other most of the time. They can be in the same room together and once in a while I will catch them cuddling but their relationship isn't what it used to be. I've also heard that this can also happen to littermates. My females are also much more territorial than my males and they don't seem to accept new cats as easily either. I hope that your cats will start getting along better very soon.