Thread: movies you watched today

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    I started watching a TV movie Sunday evening called "Smile As Big As the Moon" with John Corbett from "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". But I missed about the last 45 minutes of it because a friend phoned. I'm so bummed!

I heard on the news that the "Star Wars" movies are being re-released in 3D. I'd love to see "Return of the Jedi" again! That was the movie my senior year of high school.
    I missed that because I was watching Soul Surfer. They said "Smile As Big As the Moon" will be aired again on a different channel, maybe Encore? I'll let you know if I see it coming on. I want to watch it too. I love John Corbett. Do you remember the TV show Northern Exposure from back in the '90's. He was in that show. I have always had a major crush on him.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Real Steel. It was awesome! Hugh Jackman was incredible! I loved the way the film looked, it had some awesome shots! The robot, "Atom", was way cool. I teared up in many parts! LOVED IT. I also rented Mr Poppers Penguins to play for Clara tomorrow, and Super 8 for me tomorrow night.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I watched Tangled and Despicable Me today for 5000th time (in my life ) was thinking about it so, decided to watch it

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Mr. Popper's Penguins was adorable. I LOVE Jim Carrey, and Carla Gugino is one of my girl crushes.
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

I have just seen THE DESCENDANTS, what can i say, the most awesome movie ever, has a bit of everything in it, was totally absorbed with watching it,and i would even watch it again when it comes out on DVD, and i don't do that very often,i am neither a fan or not a fan of George Clooney, but he was fantastic in this, and now i am a fan, LOVED IT.GO SEE IT.9/10
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

I didn't know they made a series of sequels to "The Dirty Dozen".

All I can say is that Telly Savalas in 1988 shouldn't have been starring in an action movie.......

Some movies should just be left alone.
    The one eyed man in the kingdom of the blind wasn't king, he was stoned for seeing light.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    I didn't know they made a series of sequels to "The Dirty Dozen".

All I can say is that Telly Savalas in 1988 shouldn't have been starring in an action movie.......

Some movies should just be left alone.

LOL, The "Dirty Baker's Dozen", "Debbie Does Dozen", "Six of One, Half a Dozen of Another" " A Dozen O'clock High"
    "A Dozen Angry Men" ...................
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.