Thread: Cat fight

Cat fight

I like to watch a good cat fight if they don't hurt each other and they usually don't.

Hellava cat fight

Delaware, USA - The First State/Diamond State - home of The Blue Hens
    This is as entertaining as a dog fight. Michael Vick would probably enjoy it tho.....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Wolfy ~ Fuzzbutt #3
    My little dog ~ a heartbeat at my feet

Sparky the Fuzzbutt - PT's DOTD 8/3/2010
    RIP 2/28/1999~10/9/2012
    Myndi the Fuzzbutt - Mom's DOTD - Everyday
    RIP 1/24/1996~8/9/2013
    Ellie - Mom to the Fuzzbuttz

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
    Ecclesiastes 3:1
    The clock of life is wound but once and no man has the power
    To know just when the hands will stop - on what day, or what hour.
    Now is the only time you have, so live it with a will -
    Don't wait until tomorrow - the hands may then be still.
    ~~~~true author unknown~~~~

Couldn't watch it past a few seconds

I think the video is stupid. We have all heard or seen a cat fight. No need to spend time watching two animals fight. Get a life and do something worth while with your time. Not tasteful at all.

Really, it is just two male cats, probably arguing about territory. I don't find it at all amusing, but at least they are not "really" fighting, as there is no blood drawn.
    I've Been Frosted

Point well taken you guys. As Karen said though "there was no blood"

1,038 likes, 139 dislikes at Youtube. Mods feel free to delete it.

There's nothing wrong with this video. For me, it's entertaining as long as they don't really hurt each other. I guess this is all about territory issues.
    Last edited by fawnM; 09-22-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    Fawn McManigal
    Skat the Cat

cat fight

I think it's funny when my cats have little tiffs, but this was way more than a tiff and the fact that there was no blood is only somewhat comforting. I could never allow my cats to go half this far in fighting.

Sorry, I don't like it either. Offensive.

I am a definite DISLIKE on this one,nothing worse than hearing cats fighting and they really do hurt each other, despite no blood being drawn that you can see that is, poor taste IMO.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

OK. It seems
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey we are very forgiving here on PT.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Forgiven

We all have a post or more that we wish we could retract. You are forgiven. I am impressed that you didn't get all bent out of shape when many of us didn't like or understand your interest in the video. A gentleman. Yea.

Yes i can agree with those comments,perhaps not quite the right thing for PT, but then you never can tell.
    Furangels only lent.