Thread: It has been eight years today.

It has been eight years today.

Eight years ago today I had to make that heartbreaking decision to send my beloved Thai to the Bridge. She was a beautiful bluepoint siamese who lived a long and eventful 22 years under my love and care.When she left, a part of my heart went with her. I miss you, Thai!

Rest in Peace Thai. You are missed very much! I love Blue Point Siamese. rest in Peace Thai

Rest in peace, Thai, knowing your daddy loves you very much, and someday you will be reunited!
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    Rest in peace, Thai, knowing your daddy loves you very much, and someday you will be reunited!
    Thank you, Karen. I'm sure she's doing well and playing at the Bridge.

Rest in peace, dear Thai; you are very much beloved.

Deepest sympathy to you, David, on this sad anniversary. Think of all the wonderful memories you have of 22 years of shared life! You and she are together always in spirit and have that grand reunion to look forward to.. One Fine Day.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

David, I do understand the depth of the pain over your loss. The love we have for our pets and the love we receive from our pets just cannot be turned off like a light switch.

You will be reunited one day, I truly do believe that - how could something so strong be diminished and allowed to be extinguished this passion we have for our pets?

Love is eternal, you can't kill love. That is why I know we will all be reunited with our furbabies when we leave this realm. Thai still loves you as much as you love her. When you meet up, she will probably be talking to you nonstop, as only a Siamese can.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Twenty-two years, what a long and loving relationship you shared with Thai. You must have wonderful memories.

Thai now is an Awesome Angel now David , and is one of the Angels who check out the finer restaraunts to make sure that there si good food for all her Awesome Angels Companions.
    When you meet again , you will share an awesome meal, and be together again for eternity.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS