Oh my heart is breaking already in to little pieces even thinking about parting with her,she is awesome, you call her and she runs up to you and touches her nose on your nose,and then i plonked her on my lap and she just purred and curled up and went sleep whilst tears are streaming down my face just thinking about giving her up.

I can do it , if i find her real owners, as surely she must be missed, such a love bug .

I had a phone call from a guy looking for his kitten, but he came and said it was not his, but he said he would be keen to take her if i cannot find the owners, my reservation here is she will be a shop cat, he owns a landscape business, had one for ten years, but the last one just ran away, and she is only a kitten, if a fully grown cat, maybe, i don't know, then i get another reply from someone who lives like 2 hours away, hoping it is their lost cat, but from the description i don't think so.

I would keep her in a heartbeat, i just cannot afford to, i am struggling with my three at times, and with Ellie having her major surgery, and who knows what is around the corner .

However i will not be just giving her away to anyone, believe me, last time i had a tabby we called bub,some of you will remember, some people thought that he was theirs, but were not 100 per cent sure, they wanted to take him, i felt i had no choice but to let them adopt them, and i am sure he was fine, but i always felt not quite right about it, and it has haunted me even now, i am not going to do that again ,she is very special i can tell , just with the little time i have spent with her.

I don't like having to keep her in the laundry but there is no where else, i go and visit her regularly and give her love and food etc, good we girl used her litter box and did a big wee and poop,she has a nice little tent cat bed with blankets, but is a bit cold in there compared with the rest of the house,but i am sure she will be fine, she just misses company that i can tell for sure.

Oh dear i don't know why these things are sent to me to deal with,i have much trouble dealing with situations like this,i will just have to do my best for her,that you can be assured of.