Thread: Doxy & Bebob

Doxy & Bebob

Don't tell me I'm the first this morning to congratulate you two cuties this morning....How lucky can a person get?!
    Brawn & Brains, you two make a very good couple
    I bet you both are just too excited for Christmas to come & santa to bring you all kinds of toys & treats!
    I hope you both get everything you've asked for!

Merry Christmas Doxy & Bebop!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

OMG, these two are soooo cute!! But, if I can be allowed to pick a favorite I would have to go with the brawn. I just think Bebop is so cute and I like the all white coat.

YA'LL ARE THE DOGS OF THE DAY!!!

Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Good Morning Doxy and Bebop, my what a treat to see you two this morning. I love that photo of you both all decked out in your Christmas finery all ready for Christmas and those treat stockings.
    It sounds like you have a wonderful family who loves you both so very much and I can see why. Your both adorable. Congratulations dear, sweet, Doxy and Bebop Our Very Best Dogs of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

How absolutely precious the two of you are Congrats on Dog of the Day. I hope you both have a very Merry Christmas and may Santa bring you many treats

Laura Leigh, Richard and Bo

Doxy & Bebob
    Oh, My!!! Cuteness overload!!! Just what I needed to see this snowy Christmas Eve afternoon!!! Let the party begin!!! Congratulations on being our Dogs of the Day today, sweeties.

I'm sure you've both been very good and hope Santa leaves you lots of presents.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Oh my, look what Santa Paws brought Pet Talk! Two of the most adorable little Christmas Eve Dogs of the Day have arrived!! Christmas doesn't get any cuter than Doxy & Bebop all decked out in their Christmas caps!! No wonder your family loves you so! You are precious! Congratulations to you dear, sweet, adorable Doxy and Bebop! It's an honor to hail you both our sweet, lovable, most deserving Christmas Eve Dogs of the Day! Have a very, very Merry Christmas you guys! I know Santa has stuffed your stockings full of treats and treasures!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Doxy & Hello Bebop,

What a cute pair of little furkids Many congratulations
    coming your way today sweethearts, know why? Cause
    you are Special, Beautiful, Loving, AND you both are honored
    here today as our DOGS OF THE DAY !!! I wish you many
    Christmas treats and a long, happy & healthy life together.

Merry Christmas Sweeties
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I hope you two sweet pups had a wonderful Christmas!! Congrats. on being Dog of the Day for Chrristmas eve!!!!!

What an incredible pair!!! You guys are gorgeous - and cool Brooklyn dogs too! Congrats for being Our Awesome Doggies of the Day!