Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puzzle #562

puzzle to date

a-ter-ord

-- -oe -indse-

T-e trai- -e--ons -roo-ed--. IT dro-s a-a- -eneat- -o-, -i--ing a de-i-ate -at- a-ong ro--s and roots, t-isting aro-nd Trees and -rade re-ersa--, -e-ore disa--earing grad-a--- into t-e trees. -o-r -ront --ee- ro--s into t-e -irst se-tion; t-e -ine a--ears -n-idden -e-ore -o- and t-e -i-e --oats o-er, rat-er t-an t-ro-g-, t-e ro-- garden. -o-r -n--in-ing e-es s-an -art-er do-n t-e trai-, -enta--- -i--ing -- and storing ea-- se-tion and t-e -eans to get t-ro-g- it in -o-r s-ort-ter- s---ons-io-s. -o-r -rain is a-ti-e, ta-ing in a t-o-sand --riad interpretations and o-tions to --ot t-e rig-t so--tion --t is at t-e sa-e ti-e -er-e-t-- -a--, -no-str--ted -- e-traneo-s t-o-g-t; -ons-io-sness on-- -o-entari-- --r-a-es a-id t-e --iss o- si---- riding.

-ro- T-e “T-e No-lest In-ention”

mrspunkysmom E’s 66 = 132 S’s 42 =174 G’s 16 = 190 + d’s 23 =213
    Wom A’s 47 = 94 I ‘s 49 = 146 r’s 46= 192
    Karen T ‘s 62 miss 3 T
    Felicia's Mom n’s = 50 O’s 51 = 152
    Letters to Guess:

BC F H JKLMN PQ UVWXYZ
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

puzzle to date Need to correct a major mistake left out a G

a-ter-ord

-- -oe -indse-

T-e trai- -e--ons -roo-ed--. IT dro-s a-a- -eneat- -o-, -i--ing a de-i-ate -at- a-ong ro--s and roots, t-isting aro-nd Trees and Grade re-ersa--, -e-ore disa--earing grad-a--- into t-e trees. -o-r -ront --ee- ro--s into t-e -irst se-tion; t-e -ine a--ears -n-idden -e-ore -o- and t-e -i-e --oats o-er, rat-er t-an t-ro-g-, t-e ro-- garden. -o-r -n--in-ing e-es s-an -art-er do-n t-e trai-, -enta--- -i--ing -- and storing ea-- se-tion and t-e -eans to get t-ro-g- it in -o-r s-ort-ter- s---ons-io-s. -o-r -rain is a-ti-e, ta-ing in a t-o-sand --riad interpretations and o-tions to --ot t-e rig-t so--tion --t is at t-e sa-e ti-e -er-e-t-- -a--, -no-str--ted -- e-traneo-s t-o-g-t; -ons-io-sness on-- -o-entari-- --r-a-es a-id t-e --iss o- si---- riding.

Wom A’s 47 = 94 I ‘s 49 = 146 r’s 46= 192
    Karen T ‘s 62 miss 3 T
    Letters to Guess:

BC F H JKLMN PQ UVWXYZ
    “You live and you learn, but if you never learn, at least you are still living.”
    — Unknown

L please

"I'm Back !!"

Puzzle to date

A-ter-ord

-- -oe Lindse-

T-e trail -e--ons -roo-edl-. It dro-s a-a- -eneat- -o-, -i--ing a deli-ate -at- a-ong ro--s and roots, t-isting aro-nd Trees and Grade re-ersals, -e-ore disa--earing grad-all- into t-e trees. -o-r -ront --eel rolls into t-e -irst se-tion; t-e line a--ears -n-idden -e-ore -o- and t-e -i-e -loats o-er, rat-er t-an t-ro-g-, t-e ro-- garden. -o-r -n-lin-ing e-es s-an -art-er do-n t-e trail, -entall- -i--ing -- and storing ea-- se-tion and t-e -eans to get t-ro-g- it in -o-r s-ort-ter- s---ons-io-s. -o-r -rain is a-ti-e, ta-ing in a t-o-sand --riad interpretations and o-tions to -lot t-e rig-t sol-tion --t is at t-e sa-e ti-e -er-e-tl- -al-, -no-str--ted -- e-traneo-s t-o-g-t; -ons-io-sness onl- -o-entaril- --r-a-es a-id t-e -liss o- si--l- riding.

Wom A’s 47 = 94 I ‘s 49 = 146 r’s 46= 192 L’s 24 = 216
    Karen T ‘s 62 miss 3 T
    Letters to Guess:

BC F H JK MN PQ UVWXYZ
    — Unknown

Anne (mrspunkysmom) has guessed correctly.

Afterword

by Joe Lindsey

The trail beckons crookedly. It drops away beneath you, picking a delicate path among rocks and roots, twisting around Trees and grade reversals, before disappearing gradually into the trees. Your front wheel rolls into the first section; the line appears unbidden before you and the bike floats over, rather than through, the rock garden. Your unblinking eyes scan farther down the trail, mentally picking up and storing each section and the means to get through it in your short-term subconscious. Your brain is active, taking in a thousand myriad interpretations and options to plot the right solution but is at the same time perfectly calm, unobstructed by extraneous thought; consciousness only momentarily surfaces amid the bliss of simply riding.

from The “The Noblest Invention”
    — Unknown