Thread: Politics and religion.

Hybrid View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
    That makes an interesting question...What's In Your Library?

I organize mine in sections...

- World History
    - US History
    - US Presidents - its own section
    - Columnist who also write books - Bill Bryson, Molly Ivins, Mike Royko, etc.
    - Cats
    - Women's Biographies/history
    - WWII
    - Travel
    - A small fiction section
    - Reference books - silly and not
    - Business books

What's in your library??

A lot of Dog, Cat, Bird, Insect, Reptile, Horse, Livestock, & Fish books with pictures in them. I have always loved books with lots of colored or black & white pictures. Then there are my golden books from when I was a kid, or more like I am still a kid at heart. I have a collection of historical fiction Laura Ingalls Wilder books & they have some pictures in them. Then there is the Dr Seuss books, Green Eggs & Ham & Marvin K Mooney are my favorites with a lot more colored pictures. There are some U.S. travel books with some more pictures. I have a lot of topo maps of the Rockies I have collected over the years. There are flower, weed, tree, & rock books with more pictures.

My historical stuff which lacks pictures is mainly on the American Indian. Garrison Keillor is a favorite of mine I like his Midwestern humor. I have two dictionaries which I use A LOT. There is an outdated paper back on the U.S. Presidents & it has pictures in it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
    A lot of Dog, Cat, Bird, Insect, Reptile, Horse, Livestock, & Fish books with pictures in them. I have always loved books with lots of colored or black & white pictures. Then there are my golden books from when I was a kid, or more like I am still a kid at heart. I have a collection of historical fiction Laura Ingalls Wilder books & they have some pictures in them. Then there is the Dr Seuss books, Green Eggs & Ham & Marvin K Mooney are my favorites with a lot more colored pictures. There are some U.S. travel books with some more pictures. I have a lot of topo maps of the Rockies I have collected over the years. There are flower, weed, tree, & rock books with more pictures.

My historical stuff which lacks pictures is mainly on the American Indian. Garrison Keillor is a favorite of mine I like his Midwestern humor. I have two dictionaries which I use A LOT. There is an outdated paper back on the U.S. Presidents & it has pictures in it too.
    Well that's gotta be better than Mills and Boon....eh ???

"I'm Back !!"