Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Abby

Abby

Oh my what a face! What a sweet little face! Abby you are just a little doll and such a pretty little thing. It sounds like you have mastered the holiday sentiment - Peace on Earth and Goodwill Toward Men (and in your case - cats!) How nice that you all get along so well. Abby let me congratulate you on your great achievement - Dog of the Day. Love your little jingle bell collar too! Cuteness overload - that's for sure!

Abby, I just want to put you in my pocket and sneak off with you! You are toooo cute and that jingle collar is adorable! Have a wonderful day, love!
    You know where all those pet shop pups come from right? Puppy Mills!

Beautiful Abby!

I too have to tell you how cute your little jingle collar is! I'd just love to give you a great big ol' hug (but maybe your mom could do that for me )
    Congratulations on your special day, I hope you get to do lots of fun stuff, and maybe get a few good treats

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I think you could make a perfect model! Just look at that wonderful, happy little face. Enjoy your very special day!

YOU ARE DOG OF THE DAY!!

Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Good Morning Abby, my what a darling picture of you in your Christmas collar. It sounds like you are so friendly and it shows in the photo of you looking so happy. You are very beautiful.
    Congratulations dear, sweet, darling Abby Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
    Jackie, Miss Daisy and Perry

Ahhh Abby - what a cute, sweet, cat-loving doggie you are!! And very beautiful too - love those curly doggies!! May you have many many treats, naps with your favorite kitty and love, love, love!! Congrats for being Our Dog of the Day!!

Ouch! My face hurts from smiling for so long! What a precious, adorable, sweet cutie-patootie! Abby, your personality is as beautiful as your looks!!! Have a extra special day, and a Merry Merry Christmas and Happiest of New Years!

Way to go Abby girl!!

Don't buy while shelter dogs die!!

Oh my gosh, there aren't any words left to describe you sweet Abby - everyone has beat me to it!

Congratulations to you dear one on your special and well deserved honor today.

I sure like your collar!

What a little doll you are Abby. I love your collar. Have a great
    day and a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon Abby, fess up!! You really are a professional doggie model, aren't you?? You are simply to precious for words! What a bright and beautiful expression you wear! You are a vision of Christmas lovliness in your darling jingle bell collar!! What a perfect Dog of the Day you are!! Keep spreading your special Bichon brand of doggie cheer this holiday season, Abby! No one coud help but smile when they set eyes upon adorable you! Congratulaitons to dear, sweet, beautiful Abby, Dog of the Day!! Merry Christmas to Abby and family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dear Abby,

The cutest thing I've hear about you is when your human
    companion said "She takes her fun with her wherever she goes"
    That's such a wonderful trait to have sweetie You clearly are
    a beautiful, intellegent & independent little girl. Congratulations
    on being chosen for a day of honor as DOG OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Abby, you are so cute, I just love your beautiful face. Congratulatoins on being dog of the day!!

Abby, you are one dear little girl and all someone has to do is look at your picture to see why a Bichon is on my list of dogs with whom I would like to share my life. I hope you enjoyed being our one and only Dog of the Day. We certainly enjoyed meeting and getting to know you a bit. Now go make sure those cats aren't anywhere they shouldn't be.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Initially, I thought it was our friend, Hannah!!!! But it is you, Abby, in all your splendor!!! I'm so happy to weelcome you and congratulate you as our Dog of the Day!!! You deserve it, sweetie!!

Logan