Thread: Are You Interested In Me?

Hybrid View

Well Phoebe might be pregnant, when I had her at the vets last week I didn't have the vet examine her because she was being too wild and she did scratch and bit me a bit but I know she was just very scared. She's improved a lot since then, she doesn't try to scratch me anymore and she will let me pet her and pick her up. She sometimes hisses but she's pretty harmless. Anyway, I thought it was worms in her belly and it still might be, I gave her, her first does of pyrantol on Friday evening and her belly hasn't gone down yet.

So she has a vet appt. for Tuesday evening to find out if it's just worms or if she is pregnant. If she is I need to find out if it's safe for her to give birth or not....she's probably about 6 months old but I'm not sure. She is making her self at home, still a bit scared but she is doing so well with our other cat Hermes, he's the welcome committee in our place, he loves going in to see the new kitties and he's very good with her too.

I'll keep you all posted when I find out the results.

Melissa

Ok well last night she pooped quite a bit and I felt her belly and it seemed smaller.....this morning it's back up again...so I'm thinking that it must be worms, I've given her a dewormer (pyrantel) last Friday and I'll repeat in 2 weeks if she still has them.

So I think it's looking like she might not be pregnant which is good for her.