This is my last post on the topic. So, feel free to get the last word when I am done if your little ego requires it.

Quote Originally Posted by Edwina's Secretary View Post
What uppity hooey.

Apparently some people's knowledge of American history and what made this country great does not include the industrial revolution. (Pity. But then, it goes with the incorrect use of "paradigm" and the bad spelling. Education is everything!)
And I'm the elitist? LOL

"Education is EVERYthing?"

Again... I'M the elitist? Bill Gates may beg to differ. But what do I know?

Of course I know the history of the industrial revolution. What, are you trying to get me to say "that was then and this is now?"

But it might help them understand this quote (which yes, I have quoted before)..."as you are to the least of my people...so shall you be onto me."
Wow. You know my charitable giving habits? Smart AND clairvoyant! WOW!

Yes, i'm a big meanie because I want people to succeed.

Just because I don't agree with you, i'm a big evil meanie? Again, you 'progressive' types are SO predictable. The "other guys" HAVE to be mean for your arguement to hold water.

And there are people who work for employers that deserve unions. And there are people who work for employers that do not deserve unions.

That doesn't make them victims. Nor inferior. Nor superior.

But I cannot abide people who say..."I did not need a union - so no one else does."
This is why progressives always lose the arguement when it sees the light of day. You always have to turn the tables on the arguement and put words into peoples mouths. Did I say no one else deserves a union? Nope. All I am saying is that when a person makes a choice to join a union, there are benefits and there are consequneces. Period.

As to public employee unions.... I've said I do not agree with how the WI governor is trying to do this. But I DO agree that a public employee union cannot have the same unlimited bargaining rights as a union that works "with" a private company.

Elitist. Arrogant. Ignorant.
As it always is if one does not agree with the all knowing ES.

How do you get away with calling people names? I want in on that cabal.