Thread: Queen Jillian wants to say hello. :)

Queen Jillian wants to say hello. :)

The Queen told me that its been a while since I updated you all, so here we are! She got her stitches out a couple of weeks ago, and the doc said everything is looking good. Her fur is growing back quite nicely on her stomach but, as you can see from the following photos, her fur is still a bit thin in some places.

Not many photos turned out well, but these were taken during her morning playtime.

She kept going to the door to try to move the towel, which is kept there so the cats don't put their paws under the door. I don't think many of you know that cats are her arch enemy! She is normally such a sweet ferret, but if she senses a cat on her radar, prepare for a major mood swing. I can't quite figure it out...

Anyway, I hope to get a few more photos this evening when I let Jill out after lunch and before bed. The evenings always bring a more hyper and entertaining ferret!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Oh Queen Jillian you look like you're recovered and ready to take on the world!! Ya hoo!!! Tell mom that your hair will thicken up in time and sheesh, you're working really hard to grow it back on your naked tummy! Looking forward to many more photos!
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Good to see you Jillian! You look fine.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Queen Jillian, I am pleased to read that you have recovered and are feeling fine! Lovely to see you, glad you told Mum to post some pics.

Hello, Queen Jillian! I am so glad you're recovering well!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Jill thanks you all for the nice compliments. She keeps crawling into some old sweaters I leave down for her and telling me that she needs one of her own size to keep her tummy warm.

We've had some unexpected company, so I haven't been able to get any new photos yet. I hope to get them soon, though!
    The Minions:
    {The Dog: Towser & Raiden} {The Cats: Khaith, Martha, Adelaide, Snowball, & Floki} {The Bird: Gir}

Oh you little cutie pie.