Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Totally stupid pointless thread

I went to Petsmart for cat food and saw a golden retriever, a yellow Lab, a dachshund that was sort of a coppery red- so pretty! And a dog who looked like Fritz03's Heidi, only bigger and with the colors of a beagle, black, white and reddish-brown ... soooo cute! One of the things I enjoy about shopping at Petsmart is seeing the people who bring their dogs to the store.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Just now saw all the congratulations... THANKS EVERYONE!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    AND

why does everything look better in the dressing room mirror than in your own mirror when you get home and try on the same outfit?
    Why does everything look better on the manequin or model in the magazine than it does on you when you try it on or buy it?

All of my kids have paws

Check out my puppy blog: http://www.blogger.com/profile/03459239028021586699

OK so speaking of random things found alongside the road- it made me think of this:
    I live in Ohio, and this time of year it is VERY common to see numerous dead deers that have been hit by vehicles along any major highway. My question: Where do these dead deers go? Many of them have been mostly intact for several weeks, just laying there, and no other critters have braved crossing US-75 to take advantage of the free meal. But eventually, they will disappear. Is there like a "Dead Dear Wagon" ran by a bunch of road-kill-eatin-rednecks that comes around screaming "Bring out your dead!" on the highway, looking for half-rotted carcasses? Here's a possible business slogan: "Dead Dear Wagon - You hit em, we get em!"

All of my kids have paws

Quote Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
    Oh and I meant to share this a couple days ago. I saw yet ANOTHER shoe in the middle of the road.
    Perhaps it was a match to the previously-mentioned shoe? LOL

All of my kids have paws

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenLover View Post
    Perhaps it was a match to the previously-mentioned shoe? LOL
    maybe they were searching for each other LOL

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Usually it is the responsibility of the highway department - either the state or county, depending on what kind of road it is, or even the town. Usually there is a dumping spot set up for roadkill carcasses. Whenever you see one, you should call it in, so they know where it is, and can dispose of it properly.
    I've Been Frosted

Well they are most certainly neglecting their duties, because I see 10-15 every day on my way to work (30 min drive down 75).

And not even a giggle for my Monty Python reference? Come on, people!

All of my kids have paws

Well they are most certainly neglecting their duties, because I see 10-15 every day on my way to work (30 min drive down 75).

And not even a giggle for my Monty Python reference? Come on, people!
    I think most people were probably trying hard not to picture rotting carcasses, and missed the MP reference.

Definitely call the state highway department, and be prepared to tell them where you enter and exit the highway, and about where the deer are. Likely, everyone else assumes it's someone else's job ... so no one does.
    I've Been Frosted

Oh my goodness...

All of my kids have paws

My roommate is an idiot. Just had to get that out there.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

12. Rape is NOT a joke.

i hate it when people joke around an giggle about rape. saying crap like it its not rape if someone yells surprise or use it way out of context like ive seen before when someone was hugging someone else an one of them yells rape.

makes me want to slap them across their stupid heads.

Random thought while driving down 75 today:
    I giggle when there's a line of cars in the fast lane because a semi is passing another semi at approximately 1 mph faster than him, and there's this jerk behind you riding your bumper who slides on 2 wheels into the slow lane in an attempt to butt ahead of half the cars only to get to wait right behind the semi.
    Now come on- we're obviously not in the fast lane, waiting patiently for fun. If there were a way to get around whatever is blocking the fast lane, dont you think someone would have taken advantage and used the fast lane to get around the semi? People like this crack me up. HURRY UP!!!.... and wait.
    What makes me giggle is when he gets over there and realizes "oh crap, it's all backed up! I guess I'll have to get back over where I was and wait it out like everyone else". hehehe

Further, it upsets me when someone is riding your bumper and puts on his bright lights in an attempt to pursuade you to drive faster. As I was being blinded this morning by a pick-up truck with a vengence, I imagined how cool it would be if, on the back of my car, there was a little boxer glove attached to a spring like in the Roadrunner cartoons. Then you could hit the "POW" button on your dashboard and slap the guy riding your butt with brights on right in the kisser. LOL

All of my kids have paws

Quote Originally Posted by Vette View Post
    Rape is NOT a joke.

i hate it when people joke around an giggle about rape. saying crap like it its not rape if someone yells surprise or use it way out of context like ive seen before when someone was hugging someone else an one of them yells rape.

makes me want to slap them across their stupid heads.
    Vette, smack them for me too. That's not funny.

I've heard teenagers say "Oh, that's so gay" and I just wince when I hear that. I'm straight, but I'm friends with gay people, and it makes me cringe. Could you just say, "Oh, that's so (something else)."

Further, it upsets me when someone is riding your bumper and puts on his bright lights in an attempt to pursuade you to drive faster. As I was being blinded this morning by a pick-up truck with a vengence, I imagined how cool it would be if, on the back of my car, there was a little boxer glove attached to a spring like in the Roadrunner cartoons. Then you could hit the "POW" button on your dashboard and slap the guy riding your butt with brights on right in the kisser. LOL
    I definitely need a boxer glove like that! POW!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

This thread is not stupid, and it turned out a pretty funny chat

Sparks19, it seems you are finding a lot of shoes I was wondering whether all these people are going back home with only one shoe and don't notice it