Thread: Pet Stockings

Pet Stockings

Does your pet have a stocking? Simba has two. On just plain red and white one with his name on the top and the other with a puppy on it and his name on the top also. Here are some photos attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Cute pics!

I will have to scan in a picture of our front window...there are twenty paw shaped stockings hanging from the garland on the curtain rod. My own husband told me I was insane!!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Awww... just look at Simba`s face! So very cute!
    Thanks for sharing.

awww...so cute! my mom said she'll get mickey a stocking and then sew his name on those are very cute stockings, and i love simba's little red nose in your sig

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running
    from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you.
    I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”
    - Jack Kerouac; On The Road

I have finally figured out why you named him Simba!! He looks a lot like him!
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Cute pic of Simba! Reggie and Smokey some stockings (red with a dog on it) but I don't have a pic. I'm making some stockings for Lady and Nebo this year....they are a PAIN. They are the same pattern we used to make some for our family/relatives (made 8 last year, making 6 this year) except I'm putting some dogs/bones/paws/etc instead of other stuff. Will post a pic when we're done w/ them.

I've decided to forget the stocking thing (too hard for them to get the treats & toys out, I put too much in them), and I'm going to go with gift bags! I think this will be alot easier for them to get their big ol' heads into!
    Here is one we got for our neice & newphew's dogs:

And I have to show you this cute bag of toys they had at Wal-Mart! There are probably 5-7 toys in there, so cute I had to get it (plus it was only $10!)!

But of course there are tons of treats in their gift bag too! (See gift bags hold sooo much more toys & treats!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

I know what Simba is asking for," Mom where are all my goodies"?? What a great puc. of Simba. I would have never been able to get Cisco to hold a stocking like that. By the way he doesn't have one, but maybe I will get one for him now. Just too cute!
    Chihuahua Lover
    Don't Litter Spay&Neuter

How do I love thee? The ways are numberless as the hairs on the rug!

Kia and Zam have stockings. I don't have any pictures of them though. They are red and paw shaped. I plan on getting some glitter and putting their names on them.

KayAnn.. I have that very same ornament!
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

Yep, all our doggies have stockings, and so does our bird. They are all up on the mantle ... waiting for Santa Paws to come.
    "We give dogs the time we can spare, the space we can spare and the love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made" - M. Facklam

"We are raised to honor all the wrong explorers and discoverers - thieves planting flags, murderers carrying crosses. Let us at last praise the colonizers of dreams."- P.S. Beagle

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, A light from the shadows shall spring; Renewed shall be blade that was broken, The crownless again shall be king." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Simba is so cute! Misty has one shaped like a paw...

Our cat, Dudley, has his own stocking and all 5 rats have their own stockings too.
    LAURA {Human}, FRANNY {Boxer}, PEANUT, BUSTER, & NIBBLES {Rabbits}

Thanks Roxyluvsme13!

"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses' ears"- Arabian Proverb

I ordered some for Tinky and Jupiter off the internet but havn't gotten them yet ... they are shaped like cat paws... (like ours are boot shaped like a human foot).. and they have GREEN FELT PAW PADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!1
    THEY ARE SOOOO CUTE AND I WISH THEY WOULD HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky