Thread: Please help! -CUREJM CAME FIRST- :-D

Threaded View

Please help! -CUREJM CAME FIRST- :-D

I know there have been a lot of these, and most of you are going to ignore this, but JM are back down to third. We need to get to second. I don't want to have to see another child in pain because of this awful autoimmune disease... I don't want any families to have to suffer what our friends have gone through.

The boy I know, he means everything to his mum, and she wants to see him happy and to help him but she can't help take her little boys pain away without your help and your votes. He is 5. He has done nothing to deserve this and I, and his family and his other friends want to see him grow up pain free.

Please, I know I sound like I am begging for your votes, but this means so much to his mum, and could change Elliot's life. It takes 2 minutes to vote, you only have to vote the once today, and then the contest is over. Please, we just want to be able to see Elliot (and other children like him) free of this disease http://www.refresheverything.com/makejmamemory

(Elliot)
    Last edited by Whisk_Luva; 09-01-2010 at 05:05 AM.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes