Thread: Cleo

Hybrid View

Hi Cleo, hi Mary Beth...Happy Dog of the Day to you both! Your Mommy waited a long time for her Beagle craving to be fulfilled, and oh, did she hit the jackpot the day she welcomed you into her home and heart! What a sweet, gentle, precious pup you are, and by all accounts, a most umm, entertaining one at that! hehe I laughed so hard reading of your culinary capers that I had tears running down my face!

You remind me so much of my Rainbow Bridge angel Lab Jingles, who was food obsessed, though unlike you, not prone to hiding her stash, but rather swallowing it whole, and in record time...the entire salmon she dragged out of the bottom shelf of the frig (my dinner party fare), the whole raw roast beef, (it took days before my mother solved that one, finding the wrapper behind the couch), the entire loaf of bread lifted off the counter, the strawberry shortcake and yes,the hotdog she swiped right out of my friend's hand, politely leaving the bun behind. Once she and I were out shopping. I had on our first stop, bought a bag of homemade donuts, assorted; jelly, cream filled, sugar coated, a couple of plain. Well, the next stop I made the mistake of leaving the box on the front seat, and was greeted upon my return by a furry mug covered in raspberry jelly and powdered sugar; she did leave the plain ones!

Your family, your mommy, your Grandma, and young human siblings are so very blessed to have a beautiful, sweet and loving best friend in you, Cleo! Hopefully my dream to ond day have a Beagle will come true, and hopefully she or he will be just as special as you! Thanks for the big smiles and laughs, for brightening my day with your heartwarming story! I hope you and your family are having the happiest day, celebrating your much deserved "top dog" reign, sweetheart! Please have your Mom give you a big hug, kiss, and (dare I say it) favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Cleo, I love the last picture of you! Congratulations sweet girl on being dotd!
    Adopt a shelter pet, Save a life!

Hello Cleo,

I loved reading all about you today. You are a true sweetheart of
    a pup and it is a real pleasure to meet you today.Pictures of you are precious.
    It made me laugh to hear about your food adventures. Hiding the cookies
    was a real stroke of genius on your part.(plenty to scarf up later, eh?)
    Big congratulations on being choisen for honors today as our lovable, sweet
    and deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses to you Cleo.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt