Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Some things baffle me

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Snookie for Pres 2012!! She cant be any worse.
    Any worse then Sarah Palin would be? Sarah Palin ranks a little higher on the intelligence level then this bimbo. I'll give you that much. I absolutely cannot take that show. I hate it so much, I hate when people talk about and I don't understand how people find that crap entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysser View Post
    Any worse then Sarah Palin would be? Sarah Palin ranks a little higher on the intelligence level then this bimbo.
    Palin would be better yes, she has done more then voted "Present" like the current POTUS.

I'll give you that much. I absolutely cannot take that show. I hate it so much, I hate when people talk about and I don't understand how people find that crap entertaining.
    Show? I should admit I have no clue who Snookie is.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Show? I should admit I have no clue who Snookie is.
    Consider yourself lucky! If you want to just do a quick search on 'The Jersey Shore' or 'Snookie'. I am not responsible for any lost brain cells though. It's one of those shows you loose IQ points watching so beware.

I dont have a TV so I can really pick and choose what I watch, still Snookie cant be any worse then the current guy.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Here is my burning question, who took my carrot? That is what I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady's Human View Post
    Someone who isn't stoned, is sober and has more than three functioning brain cells?
    That's racism !!!! Just because all Australians have three functioning brain cells each is no reason to make fun of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Marigold2 View Post
    Here is my burning question, who took my carrot? That is what I want to know.

Illegal immigr.... Migrant farm workers took your carrot.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Illegal immigr.... Migrant farm workers took your carrot.
    Which ones ??? The ones that look like mosquitoes ??? Or those that look like locusts ????

wom, the "Snooki" person on "The Jersey Shore" is much, much more ignorant than our current President, or even Sarah Palin, or John McCain. When she had to hand wash some clothes she said "I feel like a ******** Pilgrim, from like, the '20's" .... that's just one example. She's short, so thinks she "invented" teasing her hair on the top of her head to make her look taller, ignoring all the previous cycles of fashion - like the 1960's, 1970's, etc. I have no idea how much is true ignorance and how much is an act, but it's all pretty darned appalling.
    I've Been Frosted

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    That's racism !!!! Just because all Australians have three functioning brain cells each is no reason to make fun of us.
    Can I still make fun of the way yall speak?
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    wom, the "Snooki" person on "The Jersey Shore" is much, much more ignorant than our current President, or even Sarah Palin, or John McCain. When she had to hand wash some clothes she said "I feel like a ******** Pilgrim, from like, the '20's" .... that's just one example. She's short, so thinks she "invented" teasing her hair on the top of her head to make her look taller, ignoring all the previous cycles of fashion - like the 1960's, 1970's, etc. I have no idea how much is true ignorance and how much is an act, but it's all pretty darned appalling.
    Does this snookie have a name ???? Hee hee

Can I still make fun of the way yall speak?
    Bloody too right you can cobber.

Sweet.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    much more ignorant than our current President, or even Sarah Palin, or John McCain.
    I wouldnt go giving ANY politician that much credit, but hey thats me. Now I may not know who Snookie is but I feel comfortable saying that she is less corrupt then the politico's you mentioned, the former and the latter mainly. Unless Snookie is from Chicago, if thats the case I retract everything and yall are a bunch of conspiracy tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

I just found out who Snookie is......it's LH.

Read on...........

A name for the shortest most hobbit-like person in a group of friends, typically someone who tries to deny or takes offense to comments about their small stature. This should be used in place of the person's real name.

"Hey Snookie do you need a booster seat for that barstool or should i just put you on my shoulders?"

"Dammit Snookie! Maybe we could get more girls if you weren't always creepin around like Bilbo Baggins."