Thread: Fabulous Frankie

Fabulous Frankie

Oh, what an absolute cutie you are, Frankie. I wish I could just kiss your adorable little pink nose and give you big cuddles!

I can imagine how you felt going to a new home - on Christmas Eve, no less – when everyone is full of excitement. No wonder you felt a bit intimidated and hid under the bed.

Little boys are a lot for a kitty to contend with, but it sounds like you have them under control now and lead them a merry dance.

I am sure that you can really see those imaginary objects that you pursue up the walls. My Somali, Jorja, does the same. And as she says – Walls are there to be climbed!

Congrats on being our super Cat of the Day, fabulous Frankie! May you enjoy many years of fun and frivolity with your family.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

You are a sweet little doll Frankie

Such a cute little guy you are. Yoiu look so cuddly and soft. Hope you are all settled in your new home by now and probably running things.

Frankie

What a cutie! I'm sorry your first days were frightening, but look how far you've come now. Watch out for those little boys, they can get rough. Hold your own with them, ok? Enjoy your special day.

Wow! You are so very cute.

What a gorgeous kitten!! Sounds like you have settled in nicely into your new home!! Happy cat of the day

Frankie

What a beautiful kitten!!! Frankie is just beautiful and I'd like to just hold him. Congrats on being COTD. Kay in NC

And what a Great Little Cat Mas gift you are Frankie, and when all of Man's creations fade away , or are broken or discarded , you will be wityh your Family making them laugh , and making everday a Cat Mas day.

What a Furry Purry Wonder Cat You are Frankie , and we are praying that Your Family keeps us updated with your Photos, as we want to see you become a full Fledged MagnfiCat.

We Found Cats are sing Meooowy Cat Mas to You Frankie and send A Cat Mas MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Our Newst Friend ^^ and Newest Cat Of The Day Fantastic Frankie.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

That face, oh I just want to kiss that cute little face.

What a gorgeous little baby!!! I'd love to hold you and kiss you endlessly!!!

Happy COTD adorable baby Frankie!!
    astrid

Frankie what an adorable fluff ball you are!!!

I can't believe your thread doesn't have a 'cutness alert' on it!!! You are cute to the max!!! I hope you are being properly spoiled today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frankie!!!

You are such a cute furball -lol! Enjoy your new home and help teach the kids how to treat kitties!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

There are no words to adequately describe your preciousness, Frankie! From your gorgeous, fluffy, snow white coat, to those sparkling baby blues and those black fringed ears...you sweetheart, are utterly, heart meltingly beautiful! And oh, that wide-eyed look of innocence expression! lol What a wonderful story, to have been welcomed into your forever home on Christmas Eve! What a lucky family, having a beautiful best furkid and loving best friend in you! Your young skin brothers are so blessed, having a best buddy and playmate such as you to grow up with, Frankie! What wonderful memories you all will be making over the years! Love and bunches of hugs and smoochies to you fabulous Frankie, our very special and most deserving honoree! Hope you and your family are enjoying a very happy and fun filled day!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hi frankie!

HAPPY CAT OF THE DAY! WOW SUCH MEMORIES YOU BRING BACK-I USED TO HAVE A WHITE ANGORA THAT WENT DIRECTLY UNDER MY FRIDGE THE DAY HE WAS BROUGHT TO ME IN '83. I COULDN'T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY COULD FIT BUT I WAS JUST LEARNING ABOUT THESE FELINE CHARACTERS FOR THE FIRST TIME THEN. FRANKIE-I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! MY FAVORITE HAS TO BE THE SECOND ONE WHERE YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE SMILING OR SINGING! JUST ADORABLE MY DEAR! HUGS AND HEAD BUMPIES TO YOU FROM A NEW YORK CATMAMA OF TWO! SUSANSWATLIN518

Fabulous Frankie! I love the picture where you're taking a b-i-g stretch! I too would love to give you a whole bunch of kisses, hugs and snuggles! Happy, happy Cat of the Day to you, handsome Ragdoll Frankie!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678