Thread: Fabulous Frampton!

Fabulous Frampton!

Good morning, Frampton, what a pleasure it is to meet you today. From your first photo I could see instantly where you got your name. How funny.

I am sure you are still young enough to enjoy a big party to mark your great honour today. Enjoy being Cat of the Day all day, beautiful girl.

Congratulations!

Beautiful Frampton!

My, what a beautiful (young) lady, as I expect from your looks you'll be around for quite some time yet. You are a ringer for my departed Taz, a.k.a. Fuzzles, who broke my heart back in '93 looking from around feed sacks at our local farm store, where she and her litter were brought for adoption. She was the scared one that no one would adopt, and bit me in "self defense" when I picked her up to put her in a box to take home. She was also a "one man" cat and grew up a very independent but loving girl. She was my constant companion for over twelve years before health complications took her away from me. It is like backing up over five years to see that face again. Congratulations, Frampton, on your ascention to royalty in the ranks of COTD and enjoy your special day with your human dad. !!!

Frampton, such a facial expression! I love it! You look as though you have some Maine Coon in you and you don't look a day over 10 years. Enjoy your day as COTD, awesome girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Lovely, fluffy Frampton! I hope you have a wonderful, special day with your daddy as our Cat of the Day today! Sounds like you have him wrapped right around your precious paws Long, happy, healthy life to you, beautiful girl!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678