Thread: [Dear You. . .]

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by wombat2u2004 View Post
    I'll come right over with my file, and we can get your teeth sharpened
    Hee hee, thanks!!
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

You can put the person on Ignore. Much more peaceful!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Dear you

I'm done with you, Ive transfered posts and never have to deal with your snarky comments nor your crummy attitude again. Make someone else's life miserable.

I hope you get what you deserve, it just isn't my place.

Gladly done dealing with you

~me

Dear whoever,
    Can I have one good relationship in high school? JUST ONE..the last two were epic fails, partially my fault I suppose..but anyway I'd be happy with just one good relationship. I don't care if it lasts till college. I'd just like it to start good and be good, and not end in me not ever talking to my ex again...Just saying ONE good relationship in HS would be wonderful.

Love,
    Alyssa

Dear you,

LOL,
    Bloody Mary for breakfast, The sunday paper for entertainment, Jim Nabors for a laugh and racing all day.

Dear God,
    Allow Mike to have a safe flight to California tonight for work until Friday evening. Thank you.
    Rachel
    You're the one sure thing I've found so you better stick around...
    Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful man that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

Dear you,

Here's an opportunity to vent a bit about the hurt that you caused me quite a number of years ago that continues to surface unexpectedly. I think it was because you could never explain why you did what you did. I can rationalize it and give a logical explanation, but it was such very bad timing as well, happening in the middle of my brother's passing. It was VERY selfish and hurtful. I try to let it go and not think about it anymore, but it comes up, bubbling up like muck in a lake and I have to deal with the feelings all over again. We have discussed it, and you probably think it's been laid to rest. I don't want to beat a dead horse - there's no sense in it. I will have to learn to live with the wound and wait for it to scar over. It damaged my trust - not a good thing for someone who has such a very hard time trusting - and I struggle with that still. Oddly, I do trust you, but there's a duplicity of feeling that I cannot explain. And since then you have been a good and loyal friend, your love is evident. Again, it was the timing. . .when I needed the rest of my world to be solid while my brother slipped away breath by breath and got slick liquid beneath my feet instead.

It reared it's ugly head again last night and when I saw this post today I realized it was a chance to write it out and take a look at it. In the greater scheme of things, 6 years is not a long time and that hurt is connected very closely with the pain of losing my brother. I love you. . .I forgive you. . .now I will keep moving on, one step at a time. But you will never understand just how much you hurt me that one time. It was enough hurt to last a lifetime.

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Dear Self,

Aparently your opinion doesn't matter. Next time, don't bother.

Me.
    -Ellie

'If everyone else's opinion is what matters, then do you ever really have one of your own?'- Jodi Picoult, Nineteen Minutes