Thread: Why I've been AWOL

Hybrid View

I'm sorry for your losses, but it's a good sign you're feeling up to posting, that's a bit of progress at least. {{{hugs}}}
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Missed you; glad you are back.

Oh my what a time you've had. Take your time to recover, that is a lot.

An as Candace said, bless you for being there for the ones who needed you.

You will see all your precious babies in Heaven. God has an especially grand reunion planned for you and your furkids! Those who help his little ones earn their wings in grand fashion! I do hope the rest of the year is good for you.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Lorraine,
    Thank you for your kindness about my sweet Scooter Bug. The kindness you offered means even more to me, knowing that you put aside your own hurt to send me words of comfort.

I am not very good with words, but please know I am thinking about you. Your kindness and generosity towards animals (and people too!) goes above and beyond.

Many prayers are being said for you.

Crystal

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.

I don't want anyone though to think that, I think, I take the passing of my animals harder than anyone else, because I do not feel that way at all.

Everyone handles their grief differently. Grief is as individual as each person. There are no hard and fast rules. I do not handle mine very well at times and keep to myself longer than I really should. As you all know, the loss of such a precious pet can be a very hard load to bear.
    I have a very good hubby who knows when to step back and when to step in when it gets to hard for me.

You are my PT friends who care and truely understand what it is like to lose one or more of our beloved animals. Please know that your kind words, prayers and understanding are truely appreciated and mean a lot to me.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} to you all.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Lorraine,
    It's great to see you posting here again. I've missed you so much. I'm so sorry to hear that you've had so many losses and so much sadness. I hope that the rest of the year will be good to you, your furkids, and your family. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Lorraine, it's good to see you back but so sad that you've had such a rough time of it. That's too much for nearly anyone to bear. You gave your pregnant cat and your kitten as much love as you could in the brief time that they were w/you. Buddy had a longer stint on earth which sometimes makes it more difficult, doesn't it? I know you miss his sweet face after being w/you for so long. I do hope that things stabilize for you now and that the sadness will diminish and only the good memories will remain. (((HUGS)))
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11