Thread: Hi Molly

Hi Molly

Molly....What a beautiful baby you are. I am so sorry you had a hard beginning in life. But now you have a wonder family to love and take care of you and for you to take care of.Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Molly you are such a beautiful girl. I am so glad that you a now a member of a very loving forever home. Enjoy your day Molly!!!!

Just reading your story, I already love you

Good Golly Miss Molly what a beautiful girl you are!!!

I am so sorry about your awful start in life. But you had the last laugh and have a loving family and home now!!! I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Dog of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings beautiful Molly girl! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Oh, how you've warmed this cold winter's day with your story! Your Daddy's loving tribute and those heart melting photos of you and your beautiful family brought happy tears to my eyes! We are all so very grateful to all who had a hand in your rescue, most especially your wonderful family! You certainly had a very sad start at life Molly but oh boy, just look at you now, living the good life, treated to so many fun activities and adventures; surrounded with love! I'm not sure whose smile is bigger, yours or your young peoples', but there's no doubting you all are one heavenly match! And just think of the fun you and your young charges will have growing up together! (An exhuberant, life loving, Border Collie is just the one to wear out an energetic 2 legger; or is that the other way around?) Your family is truly blessed, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion for life, in you!

Thanks to your dear Daddy for sharing your beautiful self, and your happy ending tale of rescue with us! Enjoy your well earned day of honor sweet baby girl, and each and every minute of your happy, love filled life! Hug and kisses, woofs and wags to you beautiful Molly, from me and my girl, Star the Lab!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Molly

Molly, you are beautiful, inside and out. God bless your parents for rescuing you. I never knew what crating could do to a Border Collie until I rescued one who spend most of his life locked up. It is a tragedy. How wonderful you love your children so - you have your job protecting them and loving them. I am so happy for you. Have a wonderful life.

Gerrigirl, Molly Lou, Katie (Border Collie), Annika (Border Collie)

What a GIRL!

Oh Miss Molly, You are beautiful and those pictures of you and your two legged charges are precious beyond words. They will look back at those photos when they are older and remember the fun and loving times you all spent together. Happy DOTD Miss Molly.

Hello Molly,

You are a wonderful girl. I am so happy to read your story about life
    in your forever home. I am so glad you were rescued. Thank you
    for including the extra pictures of you & your happy family. Congrats
    on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY.Sending out many cyber hugs
    and kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh, Molly! What a happy ending! I love the pictures of you with your family! You are soooooo precious and I wish a long, healthy, happy and wonderful life for you. Happy Dog of the Day, sweetheart and cyber hugs and kisses from me too.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678