Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RIP my beautiful Ash...

So sorry for your loss...

Thank you so very much my dearest friends, your words are so comforting, even though i am bawling my eyes out right now reading them all, but hey i have been doing that for about four days on and off now, and there will be more to come.

I never imagined it would be this bad, i have three other beautiful kitties to help ease the pain, and that helps, but Ash was my first furbaby in about 18yrs and has been with us so long, it just seems so weird without him, everytime we come up the drive i expect to see him there on the verandah ready to greet us,it feels so empty and i feel lost.

I buried Ash today, i kept him in his little box beside the bed last night, gave him his last pats and told him i loved him so much and then we lay him to rest, i put some of his favourite shredded chicken in with him, he was a huge chicken fan,KFC especially.

I have to tell you i did not want to bury my Ash, i wanted to keep him in his box forever, i only wished i could have,it is the final letting go isn't it which makes it so darn hard.

We had a lovely red rose in the garden, and it is valentines day today here, i put that on his grave and also got some plastic yellow flowers, a wooden star which we can write on and decorate to put on his grave,it is the perfect spot, i can open the ranchslider , and see his grave sitting on the couch,i am always out there with the kitties and i can sit on my swing couch and look at his grave, so i am happy with my choice.

Well my friends i guess it will get easier as the days go by,I hope so, as i just feel so awful right now,one just has to get on with it don't we?

So many things remind me just now of my ole boy,like tonight we are having a roast chicken from the supermarket, we decided to have one every sunday, mainly for Ash's sake, as he adores chicken, he used to make this cute little miaow when i was getting it ready, keep in mind Ash hardly ever talked,and he would reach up with his paws to the bench, just dying to have his weekly feast, we found this was so good for him in the days he was ill, as he would yum it up so much,sadly he could not even eat before he passed, so he was unable to have a last supper .

Time is a great healer.

Everyone here has been wonderful, and have written the most beautiful things to me and about Ash,and to Donna who is going through the same thing right now,you know how hard it is and painful, i am thinking of you and Mooshoo too, gosh Ash is in for a surprise of his life, he had never seen a hairless kitty before wonder what he will think of that? i hope they are going to be good friends.

So much compassion here, even from people i never expected, and that means such a lot to me.

I will now post some pics of my dear boy in his little box, you know he just looked so cute,it is no wonder i did not want to part from him.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ashes coffin.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	44903   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ash at peace feb 13 2010.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	44904   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ash at peace 2.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	44905  
    Last edited by carole; 02-13-2010 at 09:03 PM.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Carole, I'm sorry that Ash lost his fight but I'm glad to hear that he went peacefully. Now he's playing and with many other PT kitties up at the Bridge and his health has been restored. RIP sweet Ash. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Carole I am so very sorry for your lose. I know only too well your sorrow. Hobbes will show him the ropes at the Bridge. Gentle hugs to you.

He does look cute, Carole...and peaceful.

Ash was the luckiest kitty ever because he came into your home and life.

He could never have been more loved.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Well today is hard, i am alone today, hubby and daughter off to work and school, just me and the three girls,Ellie is such a sensitive wee girl, i know she knows something is up with me, she climbed up on me and snuggled up and put her head on my leg last night,she is so sweet.

My hubby has been so good through all of this ,it really is nice having a supportive caring partner.

Anyhow here is a pic of Ash's grave,nothing flash, just simple.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Your pictures of Ash in his beautiful box put tears in my eyes. He must have been the best boy ever! Know I am thinking of you at this time and know that Ash is now your Guardian Angel and still loves you very much.
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Carole, forgive me for my late reply, I thought I had replied.

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Ash. Saying goodbye to our loved ones is the hardest thing to do. I hope the memories and knowing he had a wonderful life, filled with love and care will comfort you in this sad time.

You chose the perfect spot for his grave, it is beautiful.

Rest in peace, dear Ash! You will be in your mommy's heart forever.

((((hugs))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Thank you, yes in spring time that bush is ablaze with the most beautiful pinky-red flowers, it looks so pretty,another reason i chose that spot.

I found this beautiful pic of Ash before he became ill, he was one big fluff ball was my ole boy. It is how i prefer to remember him.,of course he had his winter coat on here.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.

So sorry you had to give up your beautiful Ash, my heart is with you right now, and I am so sad. Please know that my thoughts are with you, and I am sending you lots of hugs. Ash you will be missed so much, and you were loved very much.

((((HUGS))))

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

Thank you Willie i know you have had heartache yourself, as many of us here have, been a tough day,just trying to get on with it.
    Furangels only lent.

I feel so sad for you.....

my heart goes out to you as i read your posts.....i feel your pain....i wish you peace....

Thanks to PCB!

Oh Carole, words cannot express how I feel for you right now, I am truely sorry for the loss of Ash, but he is at the rainbow bridge and will watch over you, (((HUGS)))) to you and your family.
    RIP Ash, rin free and catch some butterflies

~thank you Krista for my siggy~
    www.k9bsl.com

RIP sweet Ash
    No words can express all the sadness one feels when one of our beloved kitties has to go, so all I can say is I'm really sorry, I know how you feel, my heart and thoughts are with you Carole; may Our Loving Lord comfort you on this difficult times.
    astrid

I'm so sorry to hear this Carole.
    (hugs)
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..